TITLE Suggestion for BIG ANT CRICKET !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dadarocks

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
In the current scenario, I can only think of Don Bradman who can be bigger than an Ashes Cover in both UK and AUS (and rest of the world)!!

... And I was thinking that was a joke when Angad said it... Seems to be a possibility now... Or may be Ross said he's excited about the cover because he may have BigBash league license, and something related to that may be on the cover... But in that case, "Legend"'s cricket 14 sounds a bit awkward...

Last edited:

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Last time I'll say it, I am very, very happy with our game cover - best Cricket cover ever! :yes

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Maybe they have been able to secure some licenses lately after Ross had announced that the title contains the name of the player. Which means the new title may not actually contain the name of a player but something else?

dadarocks

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Nay, He'd have confirmed this if it was the case (I believe). He cant be quiet when there's so much speculation on the player's name going on...

rdk26

School Cricketer
To beat cook & clarke the cover needs not one but many top cricketers..A group of Legends may be..

WattsterMatter

Club Cricketer
Last time I'll say it, I am very, very happy with our game cover - best Cricket cover ever! :yes

Judging from the timing, I'm going to assume that someone just prior to this comment was on the money or pretty close to it. Gilchrist, Bradman or BBL seem quite likely. I'm getting involved in this madness because like everyone else Friday just cannot come quick enough.

Either way, if this game lives up to all of its fantastic promises, then I think there are about to be a significant number of neglected girlfriends come the time of release.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ok. I'll stop teasing... you'll just have to wait until I have the go-ahead to announce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread