Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
- Apr 21, 2012
With the final game of Round 3 being posted on Wednesday 3:56 AM GMT (19th October), the cut-off for activity upgrades was Friday 3:56 AM GMT (21st October).
Now, all teams will be required to submit separate sheets of activity upgrades for all players in their team.
WORLD SERIES & SUPER SMASH! T20
- Each member will need to post on average 2 messages per match-thread for both formats - that amounts to a minimum of 6 posts across 3 games.
- However, You can not dump 6 posts in one thread and move on; you need 1 post for each game thread (at least) to be eligible for an activity upgrade.
BRIAN LARA SHIELD
- Each member will need to post on average 4 messages per match-thread for Brian Lara Shield - that amounts to a minimum of 12 posts across 3 games.
- However, You can not dump 12 posts in one thread and move on; you need 1 post for each game thread (at least) to be eligible for an activity upgrade.
- The deadline for submitting the upgrades is 96-hours from the cut-off time above.
- Each format has separate upgrades, so their submissions must be separate too.
- TPCL Management members will cross-check the eligibility of players submitted for an activity upgrade.
- Failure to post accurate list does not carry a penalty, as it is completely possible to mis-count.
- Failure to any submissions at all within the deadline will result in no upgrades being awarded to your team.
Deadline: Tuesday 3:56 AM GMT (25th October).
@AsadRM/@CerealKiller/@Neptune/@Parth D | @ahmedleo414/@Ed Smith/@Na Maloom Afraad/@NILAYSHAH60 | @Life Warrior/@Manish./@RUDI/@TSPrathik |
!!! This thread is for owners only.