PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Full Name: Asad Raza
Player Type: Batter
Batting hand: Right handed
Bowling Style: Off spin
Player Likeness: Of course the man, the myth, the legend, the one and the only finalist captain of TPCL 3.0 T20 Competition and once the most powerful man in Pakistan Cricket Umar Akmal....No lol I'm kidding....Misbah ul Haq it is, who else could it be?
Misbah-ul-Haq is back in TPCL 4

The Avengers' Co-owner and last year's Super Slam captain, the former Pakistan captain, Head coach, Chief Selector, and Batting Coach Misbah-ul-Haq is back to rock the TPCL stage once again. Opponents are terrified and the Avengers' fans rejoice welcoming the biggest name in TPCL.

Look at the grace, the aura, the personality, the hunger in his eyes to succeed and the will in his mind to destroy the opposition teams added with his Spidey Sense that can sense oppositions' plans in advance as he walks out for the first Press Conference - out of this world combo like the Avengers' home ground colosseum.

Screenshot_20220614-005141_Gallery.jpg

When asked to give a message to the billions of the Avengers fans in the universe, Misbah only showed an image and then left the press conference:

20210226_162323.jpg

Reported by: The Daily Bugle - Tuesday, 14th June 2022.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Misbah-ul-Haq is back in TPCL 4

The Avengers' Co-owner and last year's Super Slam captain, the former Pakistan captain, Head coach, Chief Selector, and Batting Coach Misbah-ul-Haq is back to rock the TPCL stage once again. Opponents are terrified and the Avengers' fans rejoice welcoming the biggest name in TPCL.

Look at the grace, the aura, the personality, the hunger in his eyes to succeed and the will in his mind to destroy the opposition teams added with his Spidey Sense that can sense oppositions' plans in advance as he walks out for the first Press Conference - out of this world combo like the Avengers' home ground colosseum.

View attachment 267548

When asked to give a message to the billions of the Avengers fans in the universe, Misbah only showed an image and then left the press conference:

View attachment 267549

Reported by: The Daily Bugle - Tuesday, 14th June 2022.
Opponents terrified?

Fans rejoicing?

Aint no one scared of yall punks.

Only fans yall got are Nilay and Talha’s mum cheering when they drop the team off from the Tanga.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I would wait till the auction to sledge, who knows in which team you will end up...
Yep, that's why I'm planning to pick @Chhinnamasta69 in the auctions. As a token of gratefulness for his immense love for the Avengers, we'll give him the best seat in the house as the 12th man the entire season and have him distributing water to his favorite players.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Yep, that's why I'm planning to pick @Chhinnamasta69 in the auctions. As a token of gratefulness for his immense love for the Avengers, we'll give him the best seat in the house as the 12th man the entire season and have him distributing water to his favorite players.
I’m not sure if I am signing up at all.

Apparently just had a post deleted in reply to Nilay.

If its a clear field and those in power are barred from misappropriating their staff tools cuz they are incapable of posting on my level then I will sign.

12th man, whatever, as long as I am not banned I will support you still. Thanks for the interest shown though.

Users who are viewing this thread