General Chat TPCL 4 | The Pavilion

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Love your fire Untouchables, please try not to get banned before lifting a TPCL trophy at least :p
True, always felt that my time in behind bars put the teams I represented hopes of winning in jeopardy. On a personal note its my major disappointment as an online troll.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I won't be able to give time this year. Cannot screw over my team.
Life Warrior just gave up the player likeness since you were so heartbroken last season. Shame that you won't be able to participate. AB never screw over his team, not until play-offs anyway.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Life Warrior just gave up the player likeness since you were so heartbroken last season. Shame that you won't be able to participate. AB never screw over his team, not until play-offs anyway.

And because I don't want to screw anyone over I am just opting out. I will then not be able to post and cost the team. @Life Warrior deserves to be second in line. Always.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
And for that, you deserve the AB de Villiers player likeness
I’m hoping we can salvage something still.

His main problem (@LiveLoveABD) really is with the untimely death of Internet Explorer he been attempting to tweak his skills with a couple other browsers.

Fear not, I have already enlisted @GOKUL RAJ KAMARAJ, an expert in Technology to assist Mr Kushal with his transition to hopefully Edge/Safari.

Lets rally behind Mr Kushal (@LiveLoveABD). You got this Mr Kushal!

SMMODS

Panel of Selectors
India
AUS..
Mumbai Indians
CSK
Sydney Sixers
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Manish. Is 100 Ball format included this time?

Users who are viewing this thread