Treva's 2k5 downloads - World Helmet Patch + English County Stumps

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Helmet Patch - New and improved International helmets [Rapidshare] [Megaupload] - Click to download

titlepm5.png

All these are up to date, and all baring Sri Lanka, which has no logo because I couldn't find their new one and have seen some without logos, have the correct logos and colours.

It also contains a 'read me' incase you are unsure on how to get them in-game.

Last edited:

Highlander999

ICC President
They aren't showing up Jac. I am still getting my previous stumps showing even though I have copied your stumps into my root directory :(

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
It may be that these only replace the stumps when you do a 'Frizzle County Championship' season or a 'C&G' season.

Right I'll just upload them again. It'll mean that you have to replace the stumps each time you play a OD or FC to the ones you wish to use. Check the first post in a few mins :)

treva added 1 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

They are up in the post up there ^^^^ and in the first post...

Highlander999

ICC President
I am doing a County Season remember, for my story ;)

Anyway, I'll download them again and get back to you

Highlander999 added 1 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

Or maybe not. Uni is being a cock, with everyone having the same IP address, rapidshare and megaupload say I have reached my daily download quota :rolleyes:

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I mean the individual season options. Like just County Championship or just One Day. The options that I think are below a full county season. I'll give em a go in a bit and post up screenshots :)

treva added 25 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

LV County Championship Stumps:

lvstumpsyb1.png

lvstumps2ea1.png

Natwest Pro40 Stumps:

pro40stumpszl9.png

pro40stumps2ux0.png

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Should work by just using the files I re-uploaded. I can send them to you on MSN if you can get on there.

treva added 15 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

I have made a few edits to the Helmet patch. Thos edits are with the West Indies and England helmets. The West Indies logo has been moved into the centre and the England logo has been made bigger. They have both been added to the pack which is downloadable on the first page. Here are the links for the new helmets for those who have already downloaded:

England - [Rapidshare] [Megaupload]

West Indies - [Rapidshare] [Megaupload]

Users who are viewing this thread