True Or False!

When Saffron first joined PC another newbie told her that member told him he was an undercover Spy?

• True

• False

Results are only viewable after voting.

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
England
As a child i was looking out of my bedroom window, i saw 2 police officers taking 2 men in handcuffs to their police car, apparently they had been on the run and sleeping in an empty nearby property.

True or False?? :p

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
As a child i was looking out of my bedroom window, i saw 2 police officers taking 2 men in handcuffs to their police car, apparently they had been on the run and sleeping in an empty nearby property.

True or False?? :p
False!!!

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
That sounds like it could be true!! :D
Yes it is and that too happened yesterday. I was playing cricket with my elder brother in garage and the ball went near the plants which my mom has placed there. I was picking up the ball while talking to my brother, and my mouth hit the leaves and all of a sudden, a mosquito was chilling in my stomach.

Last edited:

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Once, a guest arrived at my door. I told my father that a guest is here.Dad told me to tell him that my Dad is away and he can't meet you. I went back to the guest and told him: "Dad is saying that tell the guest that he is not at home" True or False?

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Yes it is and that too happened yesterday. I was playing cricket with my elder brother in garage and the ball went near the plants which my mom has been placed there. I was picking up the ball while talking with my brother, and my mouth hit the leaves and all of a sudden, a mosquito was chilling in my stomach.
:lol:lol:lol[DOUBLEPOST=1575567587][/DOUBLEPOST]
Once, a guest arrived at my door. I told my father that a guest is here.Dad told me to tell him that my Dad is away and he can't meet you. I went back to the guest and told him: "Dad is saying that tell the guest that he is not at home" True or False?
I'd say False! :D

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Correct! But I did that with a person calling on the phone. It was my father's boss( if I remember correctly) and I told him that Dad is saying to tell the caller that he is not at home:lol
Did you get grounded for it? :D

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I was in a Birmingham City Centre store one lunchtime and a local radio DJ was doing a show (in store only)
I joined others in watching his show and on 3 separate occasions he stops and tells me he is certain he knows me. On each occasion I politely tell him I don’t know who he is ?

True or false?

Users who are viewing this thread