TUTSI "POOPER"

S

sonic

Tutsi, when you are ready for the big league we will let you know, until then you should concentrate on staying at the crease and not being skittled out in bangladeshi fashion. how can you claim to be any good at the game when you can't even beat a computer opponent!!! LOL :laugh:

K

killa_stiky2002

you've said it all. I warned him, once twice and 4 times. but nooo...now he's got the whole forum on his backs

S

sonic

actually, tutsipoppy...i'm only kidding mate :;): we 're only trying to wind you up mate :P i take it all back, good luck in your quest for c2002 glory...i really hope you are prepared for Rangeela's onslaught, he really is an agressive player to say the least. And Lisle...stop being childish (ahem) we're not supposed to gang up on people, we leave that to the kids at NZ warriors...and Zim, i do apologise for starting a mini-war :cool:

R

Rangeela

cmon guys cut it out please....

Tutsi, I saw ur previouse post where you had a great partnership for 10th wicket.I couldnt reply to that post cause its locked. but great work out there. keep it up.
I saw that you challenged a human player in ur last post.

I am more than welcome to accept you challenge.
you can decide the pitch,any diffculty patch, hard level, any hard patches you want to play with me and infact I give you an opportunity to decide my team also... I dont care if it is kenya, bangladesh, or scotland...I am ready to play you decide all the rules.....
I love challenges.... if you like to play a friendly match let me know I am ready for you anytime.
thx

R

Rangeela

tutsi,
dont take me wrong .. I am not trying to gang up on you or anything....... I just love challenges thats all.

S

sonic

I am ready to play you decide all the rules.....
Ooh that could be a mistake Rang, do you like playing blind folded?? :P You may well have to for this one :)

K

killa_stiky2002

<span style='color:#000000:post_uid0'>yea sorry tutsi
and sonic who are you calling childish?:
1. A certain *someone* was "go on, reply"
2. Tutsi was eggin me on and I bottled it up and with the war post it all came out. Sorry Tutsi, sorry Moderators</span>

Edited By killa_stiky2002 on 1048798259

R

Rangeela

hi sonic,

I love playing blind folded.....thats make it more interesting in gameplay for me.

I am ready to play on any pitch,with any team,and with any kind of difficulty patch. with that I am not trying to prove that I am the best. I am not...... and i will let the match decide

:;):

S

sonic

<span style='color:#000000:post_uid0'>Rangeela i applaud you for showing no sign of ego but you must surely quitely believe inside yourself that you are the "Real Madrid" of cricket 2002. no one has ever beaten you and it must be hard not to admit it. I honestly hope tutsi gives you a game, good luck to him, but yuo are really just too good for anyone on here mate, can't you see that? :;):</span>

R

Rangeela

hey sonic,

thx for all these appreciation but i look at this way. a player like tendulkar and brian lara (just to name few) they had their worst days also and they have been out on ducks. If no one has beaten me so far that doesnt mean that no one can, or I would never be beaten. I am sure some one will beat me one day. I am in a good form right now but I am surely can have worst days like lara or tendulkar had.
It is just a game.... one wins so other loses.

tutsipoppy

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
[color=#000000:post_uid14]thanks for the GREAT reply for my challenge.

sonic and killa_stiky2002....i am not start a mini-war against you................it is just that i need some kind of a challange to keep myself goin. i'm really happy with the response.

rangeela..........i'm looking forward to your challange........but one thing.........i'm not the one who's gonna decide the rules...........let any third person decide the rules,teams,patches,etc and we can just see and agree upon them or change if we don't like it.

but one thing.....I DON'T KNOW HOW WE CAN PLAY EACH OTHER........PLEASE TELL ME.

thank you[/color]

kmk1284

Club Cricketer
hey tutsi dont worry if ever there is netplay included in c2004 then the 1st man i wanna play is u cause i think i bowl better than many others .i can openly say that i can bowl any human opponent,for less than 50-75 in a 50 overs match

R

Rangeela

Hi tutsi,

we can have a series of 3 games. The reason I am saying 3 games is 1 match doesnt decide the best one. Sometimes people like us have bad days and want to take advantage to overcome the mistakes from past to become successful in future games.
You asked a question how can we play eachother? We can play by sending a save game file thru email after a inning. just like online world cup tournament and online knockout tournament. You can check out the websites under rules section and you will get an idea how it works. http://blc.sports-gaming.com/c2002tournament/

We can have 20 overs match ... all matches on hard level.
We can email eachother the team ctm file to use in the game.
Once we pick our teams we can have it a go.
We can move this topic under cricket 2002 online play forum and start a series.
let me know how this sounds to you and if you like to have additional things added or would like to change anything please feel free to give your thoughts and from than on we can built a rules of a tournament and give it a go.
thx

tutsipoppy

School Cricketer
[color=#000000:post_uid2]hi..........

this sound good but the biggest problem is that cheating is a major factor this type of online play..............we may use trainers.........or some other patches which may help us cheat in the game..............

so the best way is to wait for cricket 2004...........master it and then go for online play...............don't worry..........we'll be here on the cricket 2004 forum.

bye[/color]

Users who are viewing this thread