TUTSI "POOPER"

sunil ojha

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
That means you guys will wait for cricket 2004??? ??? That's pretty boring and also who knows that there will be multiplayer or not in cricket 2004.

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
<span style='color:#000000:post_uid0'>Hey tutsi quite a lot of people have played using this method, I am sure none of you guys are going to cheat so just play your "challanger series".
When C2004 comes out you and rangeela can play a rematch.
Deal ?</span>

sunil ojha

Club Cricketer
Thanks Killa actually Ste also helped me a lot in this avtaar. :;): .

R

Rangeela

hi..........

this sound good but the biggest problem is that cheating is a major factor this type of online play..............we may use trainers.........or some other patches which may help us cheat in the game..............

so the best way is to wait for cricket 2004...........master it and then go for online play...............don't worry..........we'll be here on the cricket 2004 forum.

bye

Hi tutsi,

I completely agree with you about cheating. But lets says if someone is going to cheat, he will be cheating himself. We have been in successful in past 2 tournament and everyone who had participated played fairly. Its all about honesty.
and I completely agree with Ritwik, we can start the challenge series and we will do a rematch when cricket 2004 come out.

S

sonic

until network play is introduced of course there is always a slim chance your opponent might cheat. But lets face it, most of the people on here enjoy a challenge and play c2002 for that very reason, so i would like to think that all the people here are honest enough to play in a fair manner and i do believe that as myself and lisle had a cracking game in our forst test match, it was that close. Good luck guys for the series and i hope you play in the sporting manner in which the BLC forums always upholds. Good luck :P

S

sangamm

Hey fellas dont get your hopes too high!
We wait like this for cricket 2002 also hoping it to be the best ever cricket game..
Lets first wait for the demo(Hope they release it soon /d/ )

Lou Vincent

School Cricketer
Speaking of playing blind-folded - this blind kid was on TV whose favourite game was Shane Warne Cricket 99 (thats BLC you northern hempishere folks), and he could hit a 6 almost every time. He said he knew when to hit the ball based on the sound the crowd (I think it was) made when the bowler ran up to bowl.

Users who are viewing this thread