Tutsi's A.I Patch Version : 3.0 Complete Edition

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Originally posted by tutsipoppy2
ur disconnection from internet will be permanent or temp. ?

only temp. Thanks to sams exe im considering takeing cricket 2004 back and getting my ?30 back :D

Just played a ten over game on a hard pitch on hard. Much better outfield pace for human. The 6 hit button has been made redundant it seems unless you charge down the pitch. CPU outfield pace seems even worse than 3.0, with the ball literally raceing through my fielders.

i will test it more throughout the evening, hopefully with a full 50 over game :)

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
dunno.....EA havn't provided the 2 player on the same keyboard thing for their Cricket series.

but its there in the NBA series.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
I have now had more experience with your 3.1 patch tutsi and im here to report my findings!

Good: Much less boundries for human and cpu players, especially human. Now only well timed shots go for four on a hard pitch. Big hits have to be timed much better. Bowling still good. There seem to be less wides, but more testing needs to be done for sure. More chance of a human creating an edge or mistimed shot while batting which is good.

Bad: Not many actually, perhaps more power needed in a well timed back foot cover drive, maybe just a tiny tiny bit more in a perfectly timed front foot cover drive. Sweep needs to be looked at URGENTLY the ball goes nowwhere even when well timed. Havent been able to test the reverse sweep yet.

Verdict: A significant improvement on 3.0 although i will still keep 3.0 for when my mate comes round and we play against each other as it makes one day batting much more fun, and to some extent more realistic with more 4's. Good work mate, ill report back with more results when i can play a few tests.

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi Tusi,

After testing you 3.1 patch i have few comments:

1. The sweep shot in you patch is having no power as whenever I play a sweep shot the ball goes nowhere

2. Edges behind the keeper & slips are missing which was there in your fist release. Could you please make sure there are fair amount of edges in slips & to the wicketkeeper in you final version for all types of pitches.

Rest the patch is great to play with

babai

tigerdes

Club Cricketer
Would agree with Bumba's post - especially the comments on edges I haven't nicked one for ages.

Keep up the good work Tutsi.

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
thnx guys....i know this reply is a bit late....but was working on the final 4.0 version of the patch.

i hope that the patch will satisfy all ur needs....;)

its just around the corner.

tigerdes

Club Cricketer
Hi Tutsi

I know its a bit late in the day but I have noticed recently that the skip down the wicket and off/on drives are rather too easy for the tailenders to play.

Other than that I have found no other problems.

Users who are viewing this thread