TV Channels broadcasting T20 World Cup 2010 - Live

mohsinmajestic

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
The third version of biggest event in the shorter over game of 20 overs ICC World Twenty20 or T20 World Cup 2010 is all setup to start from April 30th in Caribbean (West Indies). Here you can get the full fixtures and schedules of the event. The 2007 and 2009 version of ICC T20 WC was gone to neighboring countries India and Pakistan respectively. This time apart from the 9 test playing nations Zimbabwe, Ireland and Afghanistan will feature in the tournament.

* Australia ? Fox Sports (Live)
* Bangladesh - BTV (Live)
* Canada ? Asian Television Network -ATN (Live) | Channel: CBN or Cricket plus
* Europe ? Eurosport2 (Live)(including France, Denmark, Algeria, Sweden, Austria, Finland, Monaco, Cyprus and Russia)
* India ? STAR Cricket and ESPN (Live), Doordarshan (selected matches only)
* Japan - Hum Tum TV (Live)
* Middle East ?Arab Digital Distribution (Live)
* New Zealand ? SKY Network Television (Live)
* Pacific Islands ? Fiji TV
* Pakistan ? Pakistan Television Corporation - PTV (Live) | Geosuper
* South Africa ? Supersport (Live)
* Sri Lanka ? Sri Lanka Rupavahini Corporation (Live)
* United Kingdom ? Sky Sports (Live), BBC - Highlights
* United States ? DirecTV (Live)
* West Indies - Caribbean Media Corporation (Live)

From Watchlivescore.com

ajdude

International Coach
Does anyone from Australia know if Channel Nine is showing our matches? I mean, I have Foxtel, but it'd be handy when I'm supposed to be sleeping and I want to watch it, haha.

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Are you sure they're not? They usually do, and it was in the advertising at the start of the year, where they said all the things they were going to show on Channel 9 in 2010.

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
If they are it ain't in the TV guide - and I'm not hanging out til 3AM to find out :p

They got screwed last time by buying the rights and they Australia got knocked out in the first round. So I can understand them not being super keen to get the rights this time.

But in saying that, I reckon Nine's probably given themselves the option to show the super 8s, semis and final if they choose. Hopefully they fork out the cash to FOX and share those games with the other 60% of the country once Australia is a confirmed participator.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
If they are it ain't in the TV guide - and I'm not hanging out til 3AM to find out :p

They got screwed last time by buying the rights and they Australia got knocked out in the first round. So I can understand them not being super keen to get the rights this time.

But in saying that, I reckon Nine's probably given themselves the option to show the super 8s, semis and final if they choose. Hopefully they fork out the cash to FOX and share those games with the other 60% of the country once Australia is a confirmed participator.

:laugh You're too superstitious:yes:laugh.

ESPN is going to relay matches from 9th May on:).

Users who are viewing this thread