Tv Overlay Pack?

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
I was wondering wheher it is possible to have a TV OVERLAY PACK? For example in Australia we could use the Nine TV Overlay while in New Zealand we could use the Sky Sports NZ TV Overlay. In South Africa we could use the Supersport TV Overlay and in India and Bangladesh we could use the DD Sports TV Overlay. In Pakistan we could have either the ARY Digital Overlay or the Ten Sports TV Overlay. In England we could have the Sky Sports TV Overlay for One Day International while we would see the Channel 4 TV Overlay in Test Matches. I'm not quite sure as to what we could have in West Indies, Sri Lanka, or Zimbabwe for that matter of fact but I'm sure somebody will help us out.

Remember, this was only a question as to whether it is possible so please, don't kill me.

Last edited:

kush

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
its a good idea, but i am not sure it is possible. i hope someone can develop your idea.

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
i think sum1 was making something to change patches within the game using hotkeys..Not sure if it is being done..But if the patch is made then it is possible...Hope we get that type of patch...:cheers

Thanx...
Rameez(RamZZ)

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Not to revive a dead thread but, does anyone have an answer?

sid_19840

International Coach
shravi said:
Not to revive a dead thread but, does anyone have an answer?

I think that the graphics selector(made by das_vicky) could be used,but it has to be changed before the game begins.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Well, could anyone possibly make this download? Not being pushy or anything. Like all of you I just want the game to be better that all the patchers have already made it.

D

Deleted member 11215

This sounds excellent but im not sure if its possible but if it is bring it on!

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Anybody willing to make this patch? That is, if it's possible to do so.

Ste

Executive member
sid_19840 said:
I think that the graphics selector(made by das_vicky) could be used,but it has to be changed before the game begins.

Yeah wasnt something like this included in the Mega Patch?

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Yep that was included in the mega patch. But as Sid said it will only change when you use the tv selector. To make it work for every country would require reprograming.

britishchampion

2nd XI Cricketer<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
Sam would be our best option as he has edited and exe before. But he is gone.................... I've had a go and all it shows is that basic programming skills won't help with this.

Users who are viewing this thread