Line up Editor & Sky Sports TV Overlay Request.........

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Yeah, I'm at the same stage as you. There is a squad list based on player ID codes in the .ros but not lineups like we saw in C2k4.

Prakash

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have found where the lineups are stored in the .mch file, so we still might able to edit the cpu lineups.
Also found couple of .cdf files containing the lineups, but I don't think they are used though...

scottwhatmore

School Cricketer
Prakash said:
I have found where the lineups are stored in the .mch file, so we still might able to edit the cpu lineups.
Also found couple of .cdf files containing the lineups, but I don't think they are used though...

Prakash, where abouts were these .cdf files? Have you made any progress on editing the line-ups, because I still haven't gotten anywhere...??

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
IIRC Prakash's latest theory was that lineups are dynamically stored based on ability for the game and can only be edited through the .sav.

scottwhatmore

School Cricketer
Well, that's the only conclusion that I can come to. For example, I created Australian players from the 1997 period and it automatically put them into the batting order. Some of the selections made sense, but others didn't. But anyway, it isn't that hard to change the .sav file....it's a pain, but the only way I suppose!

Users who are viewing this thread