TV Overlays

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I knew that, but it didn't quite look the same. Now that I look more carefully, I see the resemblance.

Brett_Lee

International Coach
Just another update from me on the Nine Overaly Scorecard.

Not much has been done jsut added a few things in. Going to start making it more glassy soon. The bottom bit where it says TOTAL etc is not perfect yet and i will be fixing that too.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Looks great. Is the scorebox going to be where it usually is? In the top corner?

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
That looks very good Brett...I have stacks of files from last year that I made for overlays..pm me if they are needed.

edx

School Cricketer
Sorry if this has been answered already in this thread, but will the overlay change in the game depending on who is playing or where it is being played? Or is it just changed manually by the player?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Sorry if this has been answered already in this thread, but will the overlay change in the game depending on who is playing or where it is being played? Or is it just changed manually by the player?
Both, there will be an option to use the overlay for the country, any overlay of your choice or the default one. However for legal reasons these overlays will probably have to be add-ons, but there will be built in support for them.

holmie

Club Cricketer
brett that looks good. just make it smaller and centered so that it has that wide screen feeling like this screen bellow from the channel 4 overlay used in 2005 Ashes.

can some one please give me more screenshots of the channel 4 overlay. i need a screenshot for wagon wheel, spider, manhattan, worm, heart beat, and partnership. any other overlay requests please just post images and ill make it.

Brett_Lee

International Coach
I just noticed something, the channel 4 overlay is similar to the new nine overlay :p

That looks awesome as holmie :D:D

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
That's what people were saying a couple of pages back. That it was the channel 4 overlay, but in different colours.

Brett_Lee

International Coach
Okay i have slimmed the overlay down a bit. I still have to add some better effects in and change the greenish backgrounds behind the text here is the update.

Brett_Lee

International Coach

Another update, it is probably just about finsihed! thanks to holmie who suppleid me with some of the effects from the Ch 4 Overlay!

Last edited:

rabeta

News Team Member
Great work guys. The realism is brilliant, love both of them. You have nailed the bevel, and just a few minor touches would make them look better, such as making the lines around the scorecard meet exactly together. Great work, there is not much more I can say than that :p. Well done.

Users who are viewing this thread