Line up Editor & Sky Sports TV Overlay Request.........

rahul_sunny007

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi guys i have one request for you like in Cricket 2004 there was Line up Editor to make ur own starting 11, I request the patchers to make the same Editor for Cricket 2005.

And another request is to The Sky Sports TV Overlay , I know you guys will say that it is in Download Center but this is only upto scoreboard i want the same as you have made for Channel 9 TV Overlay with everything from Spider to Wagon Wheel now in Sky Sports Textures.

And if you can make ESPN Live icon on right side of the screen for Asian's Viewers i will be very thankful to you.

;)

MWaugh

International Coach
oh well if your requesting it then everyone should drop what they are doing and make them for you. making a lineup editor isnt as easy as you may think. it took prakash and co months to make it for 2004 as far as i am aware. there is a thread written by aussie 1st about tv graphic creations. you know what... MAKE IT YOURSELF

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
yes.
I'd recomend you to learn programming & reverse enginnering & stuffs like that & create editors yourself.

sid_19840

International Coach
Try being patient,patchers are working on developing the things u want,just be patient and you will get your requests,but pls dont demand for them.

rahul_sunny007

Club Cricketer
no i was just saying plz make this patch also i am not forcing you to make it right nowi have just given my opinion

M.Di Venuto

Club Cricketer
rahul_sunny007 said:
Hi guys i have one request for you like in Cricket 2004 there was Line up Editor to make ur own starting 11, I request the patchers to make the same Editor for Cricket 2005.

And another request is to The Sky Sports TV Overlay , I know you guys will say that it is in Download Center but this is only upto scoreboard i want the same as you have made for Channel 9 TV Overlay with everything from Spider to Wagon Wheel now in Sky Sports Textures.

And if you can make ESPN Live icon on right side of the screen for Asian's Viewers i will be very thankful to you.

;)

yeah sorry but that sounds more like a request than an opinion. and you did use the word request twice. i agree with everyone else, go learn how to do it yourself. lol then we 'will all be very thankful to you'

dazza76

Club Cricketer
Hells bells don't chuck your teddies out of the cot. the lad only asked.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Hey bharat, sid_19840 and MWaugh, rahul was just requesting a patch to be made, thats all. may be he is not such a frequent reader of this forum to know that it is taking time to make those editors!!! your replies sounded a bit rude!!!

anyways rahul, i as you, am also waiting for those editors. hopefully, they should be made soon. if only i knew how to do reverse engineering, programming, etc i would have dived into the project (and might probably have finished one editor or so!).

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
lol... google.com should start you off

StormySteve

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I asked for a line up editor a little while back and was told that the line ups were tricky to find... so if they are found I think there will be a good chance of one being done.

Cheers,

Steve S.

scottwhatmore

School Cricketer
I don't know whether it's any use, but the individual player file number is located 3 & 4 places before the players name eg. K.Pietersen ID number is E50E. I can't find where the line-ups are stored, but I can find which players are in which teams.

This process is similar to Rugby 2005, but I've managed to fully edit it's roster, players etc. although Cricket 2005 is harder as the individual statistics are much more complex.

If anyone would like more information, just ask.

Users who are viewing this thread