PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
to show no one is safe
Yes, I understand that they wanted to show the consequences of crime, but their deaths were extremely painful.
Although the revenge Guddu and Golu got in the S2 finale felt great. I wonder what Sharad had in mind when he took Kaaleen to Jaunpur with him. And also, what will Munna's wife, the CM, do? And there’s Dadda to deal with as well. Can’t wait for Season 3 :p
Just hope Robin and Dimpy are safe, at least.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Yes, I understand that they wanted to show the consequences of crime, but their deaths were extremely painful.
Although the revenge Guddu and Golu got in the S2 finale felt great. I wonder what Sharad had in mind when he took Kaaleen to Jaunpur with him. And also, what will Munna's wife, the CM, do? And there’s Dadda to deal with as well. Can’t wait for Season 3 :p
Just hope Robin and Dimpy are safe, at least.
if you see the newspapers that's how in real life murders happen, painfully. With it being a web series they could show things they couldn't before see for example Netflix India with nudity, Amazon prime india are more leaning towards gore.
Sharad has been shown as an intelligent person, he holds a bigger grudge against Guddu than Kaleen for killing his father. He knows that if he had let Kaleen die, Guddu could easily occupy the vaccum left by him and become a bit too strong for him to handle with Kaleen alive he could use Kaleen at front to fight Guddu.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
if you see the newspapers that's how in real life murders happen, painfully. With it being a web series they could show things they couldn't before see for example Netflix India with nudity, Amazon prime india are more leaning towards gore.
Sharad has been shown as an intelligent person, he holds a bigger grudge against Guddu than Kaleen for killing his father. He knows that if he had let Kaleen die, Guddu could easily occupy the vaccum left by him and become a bit too strong for him to handle with Kaleen alive he could use Kaleen at front to fight Guddu.
I meant painful from an emotional perspective. They were my favourite characters.
I like the "gore". It’s realistic.

CooldiPargi

Aal Izz Well
India
RCB...
CSK
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
To me Mirzapur S2 finale was not so great ( I had expectations )
Both finale episodes from each season were same.
Revenge, Rescue Somebody, Left us with loose ends.

Spoilers
I mean like come on Munna deserves better, he shouldn't have died that way. The character development of munna was Outstanding. I enjoyed munna way more than Guddu Pandit ( but it's my point of view, everyone has different opinions )

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
I meant painful from an emotional perspective. They were my favourite characters.
I like the "gore". It’s realistic.
So it did what it was meant to do, they engaged the viewer.
To me Mirzapur S2 finale was not so great ( I had expectations )
Both finale episodes from each season were same.
Revenge, Rescue Somebody, Left us with loose ends.

Spoilers
I mean like come on Munna deserves better, he shouldn't have died that way. The character development of munna was Outstanding. I enjoyed munna way more than Guddu Pandit ( but it's my point of view, everyone has different opinions )
Karma catches up.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The Man in the High Castle is really good! I've just finished Season 2. Obergruppenführer John Smith is the most intriguing character. I wonder how he'll end up.

Khan Sahab54

#titans
PAK...
AFG...
Lions
RCB...
Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just completed the TV serial Ertugrul Ghazi for the 2nd time:D

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Guys a bit off topic but your thoughts on the Paramount plus streaming platform. I have Netflix and Disney (mostly for the little ones at home). I am considering doing a trial

Users who are viewing this thread