Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Eternals is a good movie but focused on the wrong 2 leads.
Gemma's Sersi didn't had any charisma and sucked life out of the movie. Ikaris needed some more work to be the star of the movie.
It needed to be a Disney+ mini-series of 4 episodes. There’s too much to unpack for a movie, every character is half-baked

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Nah, a few changes here and there and it works as a movie.
There’s too many characters that are given too much weight for it to work in my opinion. Either should have focused on everyone in a 4-and-a-half hours, 4-episodes mini-series, or should have left out the sideshows and focused on Ikaris and Sersi

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
There’s too many characters that are given too much weight for it to work in my opinion. Either should have focused on everyone in a 4-and-a-half hours, 4-episodes mini-series, or should have left out the sideshows and focused on Ikaris and Sersi
Nah

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
Just finished watching the new Doctor Who special (even though the ending was spoiled for me anyways)

With Jodie's time done as the doctor, I can honestly say she was the least memorable one of the modern era.

For me Eccleston was my first introduction to the doctor and he was great, had some great stories and is the reason I watch the show today.

Tennent was incredible, he is reason the new who became so popular, but going back and watching some of his old episodes, don't really stand up anymore. There are some timeless classics like Don't Blink and his 3 part episode with The Master's return, can always go back and watch those episodes anytime.

Matt Smith is my favourite doctor. I remember when he was first starting out a bunch of people I would talk to hated him just because he wasn't Tenenet but by the end of his run he proved them all wrong. In my honest opinion, Matt Smith is the best of the new doctors. So many classic stories that still stand up today, in my opinion. The Van Gogh episode brings me to tears every single time I watch it.

Peter Capaldi, now Matt Smith may have been my favourite doctor, but knowing the character and it's history I don't think there has been a more perfect casting for the doctor than Peter Capaldi. He was brilliant as the doctor. The only thing that held him back in my opinion was the lack of classic stories. He had a couple of memorable episodes, but nothing that stood out as a classic. Anytime someone mentions Doctor Who, he is who I think of as The Doctor.

Jodie Whittaker was fine... I didn't hate her, didn't like her... she was just there. I remember her companions more than I do her. Her stories were all over the place, no all time classics come to mind that I can go back and watch. The Flux season was a mess and I don't even know what they were thinking with that, but she was fine in the role.

So if you've seen the special you know Tennent is back as the 14th doctor and Ncuti Gatwa to take over as the 15th. I will continue to watch as I have and hoping for the best.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Finally watched season finale of HoD and gotta say its one of the best opening seasons of a show ever. The production was next level and costly but from the feedback they appeared to offset the cost. Much better than GoT season 1, and that says plenty.

If you guys can yall should watch it, its a stand alone show as well as I know some of you guys like @Bevab would’ve been to young to watch GoT at the time. Sorry @CerealKiller but HoD not rated for kids.

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Finally watched season finale of HoD and gotta say its one of the best opening seasons of a show ever. The production was next level and costly but from the feedback they appeared to offset the cost. Much better than GoT season 1, and that says plenty.

If you guys can yall should watch it, its a stand alone show as well as I know some of you guys like @Bevab would’ve been to young to watch GoT at the time. Sorry @CerealKiller but HoD not rated for kids.

Like people actually take into account age ratings before indulging in entertainment content in this day and age. :spy

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Like people actually take into account age ratings before indulging in entertainment content in this day and age. :spy
Hmm so youre a big boy aye!

Better get your safety helmet ready, already forwarded this to your parents/guardians! Start clearing the history!

Users who are viewing this thread