Twenty20 Cup 2008

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sussex Sharks should win this, it's great to watch them.

get_image

Last edited:

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Sussex Sharks should win this, it's great to watch them.

Sussex are very good at First Class cricket, but they aren't the favourites in much else. Come on Essex!

The winners go to the Champions League in October.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Is it not like 2 teams from England? like winner and finalist..

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Leicestershire still the best team in the history of twenty20 :D Weirdly think we might be better suited to proper cricket this time round.

DPRA

International Cricketer
Just got all my Twenty20 Tickets through the post, off to all the Lancashire games, along with the England v New Zealand Twenty20!

:cheers

DPRA

International Cricketer
I believe Watson has been picked by Australia for the ODIs to replace Haydos. So no Watson for the Hawks.

Yep, I would rather have Watson in any squad, Haydon is past it.

Oh and Its Lancashire's title this year. 3 seasons we have been finals day, and Not won. But this year it is ours!

Mal Loye come back to form.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Come on Essex :D. Ravi'll probably be away with England, so the likes of Gallian (eugh), Ten Doeschate, Foster and Pettini will have to come to the party, step up to the plate, and if they bowl, it'll definitely be in the right areas. (Sorry, had to quote Bumble after saying come to the party :p.)

I reckon Kent and Lancashire would be good bets, neither will be missing too many players through England duty, so I reckon they stand a good chance. I'd make a good bet on Kent. Somerset might be a surprise package though, Blackwell's been doing well for them.

DPRA

International Cricketer
Come on Essex :D. Ravi'll probably be away with England, so the likes of Gallian (eugh), Ten Doeschate, Foster and Pettini will have to come to the party, step up to the plate, and if they bowl, it'll definitely be in the right areas. (Sorry, had to quote Bumble after saying come to the party :p.)

I reckon Kent and Lancashire would be good bets, neither will be missing too many players through England duty, so I reckon they stand a good chance. I'd make a good bet on Kent. Somerset might be a surprise package though, Blackwell's been doing well for them.

Now I tell you what mate, I agree with you on that one. I have a funny felling Essex will be the underdogs in the comp. You have to look at the likes of us and Kent, the only person we will be missing is Jimmy, but Hodge is back from IPL duty.

Du Plessis has won it before in South Africa. I have a feeling we will win it this year. Would rather win the LVCC though.

Need a few more people to join up in the cricinfo PC T20 league. Just PM me your name and email. And I will enter you into the league :D My twenty20 team:

MR Ramprakash
RWT Key
DL Maddy
MB Loye *TP
LJ Wright
L Klusener
RS Bopara
PA Nixon
SE Bond
RJ Kirtley
AJ Harris

Last edited:

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Only 3 times :p. I'm guessing you've read it ? Gallian's a muppet, no captain should be setting an example by throwing a fellow players kit off the club balcony. Don't like him at all.

I'm now about to PM you Lee, you want my Name or team name ?, my team is as follows:
Ackerman
Key
Denly
Van Jaarsveld
Flintoff
Blackwell
Prior *TP
Simon Jones
Keedy
Kaneria
Carter

Pretty happy with that team, made sure I didn't pick anyone who's going to be on England duty, and Priors in the form of his life with the bat, so gave him Trump Player.

DPRA

International Cricketer
Only 3 times :p. I'm guessing you've read it ? Gallian's a muppet, no captain should be setting an example by throwing a fellow players kit off the club balcony. Don't like him at all.

I'm now about to PM you Lee, you want my Name or team name ?, my team is as follows:
Ackerman
Key
Denly
Van Jaarsveld
Flintoff
Blackwell
Prior *TP
Simon Jones
Keedy
Kaneria
Carter

Pretty happy with that team, made sure I didn't pick anyone who's going to be on England duty, and Priors in the form of his life with the bat, so gave him Trump Player.

You have to give me your email and your real name, I then Invite you into the league, and you then get to create your team.

We need a few people, I have sent out 5 invites to the people who want to have a go, but no one has submitted there team :rolleyes:

Kent are definetly gonna be champs ;) I might try and get tickets for the final, if they are not sold out

Gutted the final is down in Southampton, if it was up north, I might have gone to it, but Southampton is too far I think.

Users who are viewing this thread