Twenty20 League (Ashes Cricket 2009 - Xbox 360)

KP-Nuts

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey guys, I'm looking to set up a T20 league for Ashes Cricket on Xbox 360.

I'll post the rules and regulations (in the form of a fancy graphic) as soon as I've sorted them out.

The basic principle will be a league format where you play each member at both home and away stadiums (if possible), so you will play against every team in the league twice.

I'm also hoping to be able to track stats so we can have a little table for the leading run scorers and wicket takers from everyone's teams!

Each team will only be able to be picked once!

Leave your Xbox Live gamertag and choice of team here, and the graphic should be completed in the next day or so!

1. England - KP-Nuts (Gamertag - TenTonDog)
2. Austrailia
3. South Africa
5. New Zealand
6. India
7. Pakistan
8. Sri Lanka
9. West Indies
10. Bangladesh
11. Zimbawae
12. Ireland

The league is open to all nationalities ..... however overseas (non UK) players should make sure gaming with UK members will not be a problem with time contraints.

Any suggestions for rules and regulations would also be greatly recieved.

Kirisute_Gomen

School Cricketer
Hey mate. I actually think it's a great idea. My 360 Gamertag is Fade2Black2610 and seen as the mighty England are already taken, I'll take Seeth Efrica please :]

aju7

School Cricketer
re league

Hey im interested in joining league and will be australia. My xbox live id is aju7 and im ranked number 2 for odi. However i do have a few questions regarding all this. Firstly if how will we know who one a match, it will be ones word against the other?. Secondly how will we know if a internet connection was lost or if someone quit the game? Im asking this because out of every 10 games i play 9 lose connection and it cant be a coincidence that the connection always goes when they are losing real bad. I can also get a few others to join too if we somehow manage to sort these probs out.

alioz

Club Cricketer
i am in....i ll take Australia. my gamer tag is alioz.

mathewhayden10

School Cricketer
Hello..
I think this is a great idea and I am really interested in this Twenty20 League. This is good that you will play against every team in the league twice. Thank you for sharing this idea with us. You have done a good job.

sinclair20

School Cricketer
im keen for INDIA as aussies are taken

great idea too it'll be great if we get it running

my gamertag is: eat my left

Users who are viewing this thread