Twenty20 Leagues and the ICC: Time For Some Hard Decisions

sjdigitall

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Who here has had enough of the bickering and fighting between national Cricket Boards over Twenty20 leagues. i for one am and i reckon it is time for the ICC to make some hard decisions regarding Domestic Twenty20 leagues because we all know that this is going to be the future of the game with how successful the IPL has been. These are the rules that i believe should be implemented:

- Players can only be playing for one Domestic Twenty20 team
- One unified Champions League tournament and only one
- ICL being totally banned and any players playing to be banned from any domestic Twenty Competition Team that are part of the ICC

P.S Anyone else can add anything please do

sjdigitall

Club Captain
Because it is not officially recognised and that is also part of the problems between the ECB and the BCCI

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Money is part of the problems between the two boards, but if you outlaw that, everyone will have to go find some better way to make a living.

sjdigitall

Club Captain
Yer but doesnt the ICC have anything to say bout this, i mean its just like theyre doing nothing about this rift between boards regarding Twenty20 and its bout time they started to put some rules into place because it is getting out of control.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Why should players who played in the ICL be banned, They have done absolutely nothing wrong and they should be allowed to play in the ICL and the BCCI should shut up and accept it they are nothing but money grabbers.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
The ICC has no jurisdiction over domestic leagues. It is completely up to the national boards, and it should be like that. It's unfortunate, but that's the way it'll be. In India, if the BCCI tries to meddle with the affairs of the Cricket Association of Bengal, there will be a furore and thousands of Bengalis will take to the streets and complain about Sharad Pawar.

Users who are viewing this thread