Twitter

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
twitter_logo_header.png

Discovered this the other day and signed up, and it's surprisingly good fun. I've not been using it long, so I've not made many updates, but I've got started. I'm following a few people and it's good fun, especially now that I can follow Matt Pritchard's Gumball Rally progress =D Anyone else on here use Twitter? Be cool to get a few more people to follow and a few more followers :D

My profile: Dan Manley (DanManley2501) on Twitter

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm on there, not sure of link etc.

Its quite good, i'd probably say that if my mates used it, it'd be somewhat better than Faceshit, and myspaz.

Simbazz added 8 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

Dan, i'll be honest, you're gunna have to teach me how to use this Twitter stuff. I read it regularly, as my fave 5 have it but using it, meh...not my ball game.

Animator!

School Cricketer
I only use it to spy on celebrities and my favourite people and bands. I'm just interested to see what they do. Plus yknow, an incite into Lily Allen's life is fine by me (L)

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Yeh thats the same reason I use it. Following people like Matt Pritchard, Lee Dainton, Lily Allen, Lauren Conrad, Brody Jenner, Dana White etc etc. It's cool, especially with Pritch doing the Gumball atm, been some quality updates from him recently!

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Oh the things I would do to Lily Allen...

evertonfan added 9 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

And yeah I do actually have a twitter. Made one a while back but i've rarely used it since. Tbh I forgot about it so i'll probably start using it again now.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Oh the things I would do to Lily Allen...
You really should stop watching those Serial Killer specials on TV Matt :spy

Honestly I can't think of one site I am less likely to ever visit in my life. I'm pretty sure nobody is interested in my daily life and I have absolutely no interest in reading about anyone elses.

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Yeah, what's with the big hype..

Doesn't interest me in the slightest.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
bump!

I didn't like it at first, but I've become addicted to twitter. I mainly use it for information on football tbh by following journalists and blogs I read. It took me a while to get used to it, but now I'm always using it.

Mani Heer (ManiHeer) on Twitter

Users who are viewing this thread