Twitter

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I feel like an idiot now. (Cause I don't have an account on twitter and I always thought it was good for me)

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Me no twitter. I can't follow it. all the @blah and #blah, I don't know who's saying what to who lmao.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
No idea why they follow unknown people.

To talk to them? To read their tweets?

Every single person that follows me (apart from my sister lol) I never knew before-hand and before we randomly chatted, usually about sport and football. I now regularly go to Sydney FC games with quite a few of them, good lads too.

A lot of others that I talk to online a lot from different states, usually about football. It's a good social networking site. FB is better for interacting with your real life friends, Twitter is good for chatting with hundreds of people around the world who share the same passions as you.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The random followers are due to the fact that I once lashed out on a famous, unofficial "spokesperson" of the Hindi Film Industry. Suddenly on that day my followers shot up from 11 or 12 to approximately 70. Now I have around 95 followers. Its actually very irritating to have unknown followers.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
lol why not change the settings to make people request to follow you?

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Firstyl, it's 'a headache' not 'an headache' & secondly, if you can't be bothered to accept/decline then don't complain about randomers following you!

Users who are viewing this thread