Uefa Champions League? 2006-2007

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
uefaclcover.jpg

uefaclgame2.jpg

Official Press Release said:
EA will celebrate Europe?s most prestigious club football tournament, the UEFA Champions League, with the launch of UEFA Champions League? 2006-2007, the only officially licensed videogame of the tournament. UEFA Champions League 2006-2007 will be released on March 23, 2007 in anticipation of the real-world tournament that culminates in the UEFA Champions League Final in May.

For more information click here !

For the features list & some more screenshots click here !
Finally after Fifa 2000 now again we are going to have realistic snow in the game as it lists in the features! :happy

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Looks like another crappy EA cash-in with only superficial additions for a pointless 50 quid.

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Nope, as you know any aditional game which comes out after Fifa Series is a updated and quality game, looking at Fifa 2005 and UEFA 2005 i liked UEFA 2005 much more, it improved a lot then and im sure it will improve a lot this time aswell!

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Ok then dont buy it and dont play it, and one more thing dont bother downloading the demo aswell.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
I will play it because I like it, but EA need to learn to stop feeding us crap football games. Honestly, the scripted rubbish they spew out every year gets on my nerves.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
So is that 6 football games released by FIFA in just over 12 months :eek:

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Looks like a slightly enhanced version of Fifa 07 so it must be pretty good, though probably not 5 star. Useful for those who don't have fifa 07 i spose.

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
EA will never give up. They need something called "effort". Too much money gain from making replica's of games and upgrading a few aspects. That screenshot looks good though :p

PhilD123

International Coach
And what real difference has this got to Fifa 07, oooh big deal theres snow. Its a rip off really, they expect people to pay for a game that is virtually the same as the one they released 4 months ago.

They still have all the leagues in there and you could play the champions league on Fifa 07 so theres no difference. Snow isn't going to make a difference to the gameplay.

H0wZ4T!

Club Cricketer
Originally Posted By PhilD123
And what real difference has this got to Fifa 07, oooh big deal theres snow. Its a rip off really, they expect people to pay for a game that is virtually the same as the one they released 4 months ago.

They still have all the leagues in there and you could play the champions league on Fifa 07 so theres no difference. Snow isn't going to make a difference to the gameplay.

Couldn't agree more. EA Football games are just copies of the previous ones, with updated squads and maybe a new kind of pass. That's why I play PES and cricket games.

Users who are viewing this thread