Unable to play BLC 99 on P IV with WinXP :'(

S

sarmad

hi there

sorry if i am not posting in the right forum....i am trying to play BLc with the exe files...enabling it to play on the Win XP....but whenver the game starts ... if other team has to choose head or tail it then goes to toss...otherwise it stucks there forever and the captains just straight their legs :(... mostly after toss the next screen i.e batting or bowling order doesnot come and it remains there forever..... The only mtches i am able to play are the Classic matches and saved ones but they are also wihtout any sound....so help me in this regard... :upray :hpraise :crying

I am playing on P IV with 1.8 GHz and 256 RAM and 32 bit VGA card...

Moved to BLC forum

ritwikgames said:
3)On the title screen (with pic of Brian Lara) press right and then enter, before the screen disappears. Then if sound works on the menu screen you should not have the infamous hang-at-toss problem.

Last edited:
Goto settings menu and turn the music off, now quit the game and start it again. It works for me all the time :)

okies right arrow and enter worked for me ... thanx brad for reffering to it...but one more thing ,,...after 2 3 overs ,the commentry and crowd sound dissappears

Disable the hardware accelaration of sound to zero.THen it will not stuck .

Do it like this : >go to control panel
>select multimedia or whatever icon related to sound
>select advanced properties for playback device
>under performance tab, set the hardware accelaration to zero
>click apply and exit
>that's it

Users who are viewing this thread