Underrated & Overrated

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Who is the most overrated and underrated player in this game?

The problem with this question is that players perfomrances differ all the time. Meaning that a player amazing on one game cud be ppor on another.

In my eyes Sachin Tendulkar is the most overrated.

I bought him for a whopping 92,000 in county mode with Surrey and he was often injured an only scored 3 hundreds in the entire year. He only averaged about 29.

Theres one player in my team who is an absolute god.

His name is PHIL CHESTER!!!

Averages 72 after 4 years of being with me in Season and gets at least a fifty nearly every game.

Sachin's an abosolute god 4 me!!! He's played FC 3 games recently and scored 3 100s and an 80.

Sachin was amazing for me as well. I think he played one of his last games in cricket for me as he retired at the end of that season. He averaged at least over 50.

J. Maher does gr8 fo me... score ta least 4 tons a season...

Collinwood does good as well. Opened the season wit 2 double centuries.

underrated: the entire australian cricket team
overrated: the entire england and bangladesh and indian teams.

Christ i hope they get the balance right for the next game, being australian and watching year after year as they give us crap bowlers when it stands as close to the top of the world. Clark is an example of a guy averaging 30 in FC, 20 in tests, which so commonly happens due to the nature of our domestic system. I really hope they can see through this and make our players have the skills they deserve.

sorry about the rant, just needed to be said.

Mohammad Yousuf is Underrated and I agree with you Barto... Its not a challenge facing Australia. England are far too Overrated!

the pakistani batsmen are underrated as a whole in my opinion, and new zealand also seem underrated, though this may not be the case, as in real life they play as a team to win games, and this game cannot replicate that in any way. Hard one with new zealand.

I have shaun tait as right arm medium fast now thats just retarded the quickest bowler in the world is little more than a medium pacer

Last edited:
I was told that, correctly as well if you check out the actual speed of the bowlers in the highlights, that RMF is faster than RFM in ICC. Apparently it's always been the case, god knows why.

I thought that as well i thought i was drunk im not the only one

Vuzimuzi Sibanda is my god he averages 58 for zimbabwe in test cricket, might not seem like that much but for zimbabwe its pretty unbelievable

Users who are viewing this thread