Unique face for created player

wifler

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have a created player and I was wondering if it is possible, utilising the player editor, to create a new face for him and assign it to him. Would I have to overwrite an exisitng face or can I add a new one from scratch? So there aren't more than one player with this face?

Also a similar bat question, is it possible to add a new bat rather than having to edit an exisiting one, or is that too complicated to do?

Cheers.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
For faces do the following: (as per the readme)
1. Select player and put select unique face
2. Use EA Graph to open the face created (see the filename displayed) and edit the face inside

For bats, we've not made the editor so you can add more although it is possible.

wifler

Club Cricketer
Thanks for the reply barmy.

About the bats, Ive found a bat pack thread and on it you said something about adding new bats and then seeing which fsh file it gives you in the error message. Well I just tried adding a bat the the editor by editing the bats.xml and then creating the new bat using the fsh file name that I stated in the editor. When I loaded cricket 2005 it crashed out at the title screen, I tried it again by saving my bat pic as 16 bit and it let me start a match until after the toss when it threw an error but stated it was missing a fsh file which was a new file name. Am I going down the right road?

Cheers.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
That sounds about right. Make a note of the filename when it crashes and add that to the root then run it again.

av_tuty

School Cricketer
problem with created players

:cool: Hi..!
I've a problem with created players..

When I create a player(ex. Ricky Ponting), during gameplay, he appears much black...I adjusted his skintone to atmost bright..
This problem persists in the case of other players also..
Can anyone tell me the solution..?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Yup. Your graphics card isn't quite good enough. Use Player Editor to give him a generic or unique face instead and it will display fine.

Users who are viewing this thread