Unknown bugs in cricket 2004

C

capitalprophets

1.Sometimes when a player hits a bowl towards the offside suddenly all players get disappear and only 2 batsmens and the fielder rest there , and the run indicator it shows 2 runs but if u run for the 2nd run suddenly the fielder throws the bowl and the moement he throws the bowl reaches the keeper it doesnt matter how far the bowl went and if u ran back for 2nd run u will be run out it doesnt matter u were already there or not.
2.Sometimes the bowl gets stop over the boundary line and the commantator says great shot 4 runs , but the game gets stopped and if u dont run after some minutes when the game will start back it will not cound the 4 runs , but if u ran , u can take 7runs i think thatz the maximum run u can take.
3.If u ever run a very risky run and the umpire call for the 3rd umpire even if u have reached other side and the even the 3rd umpire give u not out the score will remain the same it doesnt counts that 1 run which u took it doesnt matter it was 1 run or 2 runs.
4.And the toggle screen which always appears when the bowler bowls a new ball if u have noticed there is always wrong info , even u haave hit 2 sixes it will show 3 sixes sometimes it shows 4 fours 6 fours.It happens always.
5.Wrong commentary , even if u play a back foot shot the commentator will say "woow that was a great front foot shot" late commentary , there is always late commentary.
6.Autoplay , if someone have noticed if u even play a very good innings and then u start autoplay in the middle of that game u will see that ur 1st wicket will fell the moment u start autoplay it happend with me like 5 times where Goodwin got out for 112 again and again even i had played very good with goodwin and lthen start autoplay.
7.Confidence bar , when CPU plays even the batsmen diefenses the ball the confidence bar keeps gettin higher , but when i play the game i defense 5 balls it never goes up or down.
8.Sometimes all players from the ground gets dissappeard and appears back after 3 mins.
9.Advance button , stops workin sometimes even u press it like 3 times it wont work , and it works suddenly and the players run and they get run out, it normally happens when u try to take 2 or 3 runs,THe players stop at first but then they start running when the fielder throws the bowl back.

I have found all these bugs after playing maybe 20 or 30 test matches,,,,,,,,,,,,,,all in county cricket..........

D

destroyersachin

Thanks for telling us, these bugs thread are of no use, just play the game.

S

squiz

Every1 here had aleady read those bugs like 5 times on other threads anyway

S

sachin

hah ha ha ha ha ha :devilish: .suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread