Up and coming bands, in your opinion?

D

Deleted member 13648

Just watch Soccer AM each Saturday if you want to find new bands.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Affekted are quite good, they need some improvement on there singing though!

Just taken a listen and i must say, they're oooookkkk!

Just watch Soccer AM each Saturday if you want to find new bands.

Soccer AM has bands which border on chav-ism in my opinion :p well not chav but listening to those bands make me feel the same as i do when i listen to chav music....torture!

D

Deleted member 13648

Soccer AM has bands which border on chav-ism in my opinion :p well not chav but listening to those bands make me feel the same as i do when i listen to chav music....torture!

Last time I looked t'Arctic Monkeys, Tegan and Sara, The Cribs, Hard-Fi, Kasabian and Art Brut are not chav music.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Chav music is that random assortment of noise known as MC'ing. I can safely say that in the 10 years that Soccer AM has been running there hasn't been a single MC'er on it.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Chav music is that random assortment of noise known as MC'ing. I can safely say that in the 10 years that Soccer AM has been running there hasn't been a single MC'er on it.

Are you making a point or trying to back up Culli's false comment about me apperently saying Soccer AM had chav music on it?

D

Deleted member 13648

I wasnt aware i called them chav, to be honest :rolleyes:

No you didn't but you said Soccer AM's music is chavvy, and those bands are played on Soccer AM a lot so you must have meant them.

D

Deleted member 13648

Are you making a point or trying to back up Culli's false comment about me apperently saying Soccer AM had chav music on it?

Correct me if I'm wrong but did you or did you not say this...

"Soccer AM has bands which border on chav-ism in my opinion"

?

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
I'm saying what Chav music is. Problem?

I can imagine Matt's fists raised.

IMO, a lot of the bands that feature on Soccer AM are emo-ey, emo-ish, emo-esque, whatever........They're emos

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Correct me if I'm wrong but did you or did you not say this...

"Soccer AM has bands which border on chav-ism in my opinion"

?

Read the rest of what i said and it was;

"well not chav but listening to those bands make me feel the same as i do when i listen to chav music....torture!"

Users who are viewing this thread