Updating Roster Help!!!

djaman

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey,

i just downloaded the 2006 Roster Update and im trying to update it with baggy studio's and i tried many different ways it does not update the teams...can any1 tell me what im doing wrong? or the right way to do this please...i wanna update the teams in all modes including exhibition, icc championship trophy etc...any help will be appriciated.

Thanks in advace
djaman

djaman

School Cricketer
what you mean? dats what i use...but when i replace the files nothing happens....all the players stay the same...help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

madmick96

Club Cricketer
when u download the roster pack there should be a teamandplayerinfo.bag inside. read the readme.txt inside the .rar file for steps to use it.

djaman

School Cricketer
madmick96 said:
when u download the roster pack there should be a teamandplayerinfo.bag inside. read the readme.txt inside the .rar file for steps to use it.

i followed the instructions it dunt work...i opened up baggi studios and opened teamsnplayers.bag replaced it with the teamsnplayers.bag from the game file and nothing happens...what am i doin wrong?

icecoolrathor

School Cricketer
first delete your game profile located in savegame directory then do the changes n run the game...

Users who are viewing this thread