Urgent!!!

ujjal

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I recently bought the cricket 2005 and started playing the game. Unfortunately I can't seem to find the option button in the menu. After creating my own profile all I see is the 'my cricket' section where they have an option menu where I can change the sound and graphics and game settings, but not the gamepad button configuration. Is there any kind of patch or any file for fixing the problem or any way I can remap my control pad.
I also have cricket 2004 where I can easily remap the gamepad config from the option menu. I don't know what happened here!
Also can any one tell me what are the batting buttons available for the game. I mean we have the 'Front Foot', 'Back Foot 'and the 'advance button' where the batsman comes out and hits the ball. Is there any super six or advanced button to hit the ball over the infield while pressing the front/back foot button at the same time?
Thanks.

amit1

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
ujjal said:
I recently bought the cricket 2005 and started playing the game. Unfortunately I can't seem to find the option button in the menu. After creating my own profile all I see is the 'my cricket' section where they have an option menu where I can change the sound and graphics and game settings, but not the gamepad button configuration. Is there any kind of patch or any file for fixing the problem or any way I can remap my control pad.
I also have cricket 2004 where I can easily remap the gamepad config from the option menu. I don't know what happened here!
Also can any one tell me what are the batting buttons available for the game. I mean we have the 'Front Foot', 'Back Foot 'and the 'advance button' where the batsman comes out and hits the ball. Is there any super six or advanced button to hit the ball over the infield while pressing the front/back foot button at the same time?
Thanks.

u can't remap controllers in c2k5,but u can download joy2key.it enables changing of gamepad controls.
to hit a six,use left shift+s/d/w+arrow keys.

Users who are viewing this thread