Gamepad Help!!

Its_me

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
All right i have had cricket 2005 for a while and i was going to play a friend the other day. My gamepad works fine but i just can not figure out the power button (shift key on keyboard) for my gamepad i have tried every button on the control. I have a regular xbox control with a usb port instead of the xbox port. It works perfect in every other game but not this one. I even have a program that lets me remap every button with buttons on the keyboard or mouse and it still does not work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

D

Deleted member 13648

Isn't it where L1 would be on the PS2, try this and report back mate.

Its_me

School Cricketer
Nope not L1 button what else could i try?? I am trying every button in training mode and i can tell that nothing so far is shift.

D

Deleted member 13648

Well it's L1 for me cos mines a duplicate of a ps2 one so that's why I said L1 :D

Its_me

School Cricketer
Hmm nope that dont work for me i think L2 on a xbox control would be the white button but that doesnt work and my timing is on time because i am trying shots out on training mode. But nope i tried L2 (white button) and i also tried black button and also combinations of all the buttons i just cant figure this button out???????

Users who are viewing this thread