Vatican Victors Team Thread - The Chicks in Vatican are Waiting!

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
^^ Sent.

Here they are for everyone to read guys. :)

Round 1

Abhas
WC
Sid
Kshitiz
Treva
Gudduthemaster

Round 2

Kshitiz
Sid
Abhas
WC
Treva
gudduthemaster

Round 3

Kshitiz
Treva
Sid
Abhas

Round 4

Kshitiz
WC
Treva
Sid
gudduthemaster
Abhas

Round 5

WC
Kshitiz
Abhas
Treva
Guddu

Which means apart from me and Abhas [which are the owners] Treva and guddu have done the best! :)

I am also one of the owner incase you forgot.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Keep fighting over captaincy. :p

I will rest on my bed.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Quick question - what is your home ground called? I've noticed your team doesn't have one when it is kinda mandatory.

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
Woah! Look. What the hell am I doing back on this site? I don't really know...tell the truth, I lost all interest in absolutely everything for a few months. I had to struggle with my own mind over situations completely out of my control and had to make decisions which tore my heart and mind in two.

I don't think I've been on here in weeks, well, that's what it feels like. How are we doing? Good, I hope. I doubt I've been playing at all, mind. Thanks for everything guys, seems like everything runs much smoother and less crap without my presence...maybe I should just float off again and return in a few months.

Trev, its about time you took my captaincy isn't it? Why on Earth is a slacker who hasn't been active AT ALL still captain? I don't know really...

I'm willing to give this a go...just. If only to help calm down my internal confusion and stress. I used to enjoy this so much, loved helping out with the organisation, creation and simming etc. My interest has waned though and I don't know if I can get it back.

Heck, shall I give it a proper proper go of it and see if I can stick with it?

Right, that's what I'll do. I'm coming back, permanently, with my captaincy, and I'm gonna get back into this, try to enjoy it (for what it is) again and hopefully lead the Vatican Victors to good places.

I'm sorry for my absence, but if I revealed everything, well, who knows?

Let's get going! :banana2

Users who are viewing this thread