Vatican Victors Team Thread - The Chicks in Vatican are Waiting!

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
He can still have the VC though.

Welcome back Rhys! Now that you say it, we understand what your situtation must have been.

You've been captain all this while as well (!) and we haven't replaced you yet, and you've been playing all games as well (Exept the current round, due to pitchtype).

To get you up to date, we're using My sim now, and though things haven't been very good yet, they're definitely going to be better now. ;)

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Found a hot chick while I was roaming around in the city today...

2m30hdz.jpg

Yeah, not only is she incredibly sexy, but she's beautiful as well. I've got the phone number...

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Indeed, Kshitiz is right. Plenty of babes on our man-made topless beach at the centre of the Vatican. The Pope is a regular on the beach, topping up his tan. You could easily mistake him for David Hasselhoff these days.

Plus we have the wrestling Nun circuit. Now that's something you have to see once in a lifetime ;)

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Seems like our nun-modernising program has been a success! The Pope has certainly come up with some ideas to entice the youth into Roman Catholicism! :p

Since when did we have a man-made topless beach? And...no one told me about it!

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
You are mistaken Colin, just the other day I saw Megan Fox wandering around. Although there is an excellent care home for the older population of the Vatican. Karaoke night is always a big hit with the Pope.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
I heard it was full of priests and nuns the pope's age...
If the nuns are like the ones I posted in the picture above, then I don't see much problem with it...

Kshitiz_Indian added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

You are mistaken Colin, just the other day I saw Megan Fox wandering around. Although there is an excellent care home for the older population of the Vatican. Karaoke night is always a big hit with the Pope.
Megan was headed to my house. :D

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
While you were away in rehab those two got it on. Thankfully the Pope doesn't know about it, otherwise he'd have to go all Henry VIII on them.

Users who are viewing this thread