VB Switches to First Class, Johnnie Walker enters One Day

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
aus5892 said:
lol, only 4
LOL, let's hope no-one notices then. You know that due to PlanetCricket plaigiarism laws, you could be banned. But I guess the Melbourne Bitters' logo is breaking the law anyway. ;) (bad luck Brad)

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
duffarama said:
LOL, let's hope no-one notices then. You know that due to PlanetCricket plaigiarism laws, you could be banned. But I guess the Melbourne Bitters' logo is breaking the law anyway. ;) (bad luck Brad)
I'm not the first to put a logo of a beer company up, so I'm sure we'll all be right

rickyp

International Coach
hmm, theyve been edited though and arent used for profitable purposes, besides, how would they claim you copied them?

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
rickyp said:
hmm, theyve been edited though and arent used for profitable purposes, besides, how would they claim you copied them?
I agree with you there. They could claim we copied them by comparing the oringinal logos with the ones made for Cricsim! :D

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Just about VB, i was thinking that the logo should be changed as it doesn't really look like a first class logo, that's why the arnotts cup was something different. I may give something a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread