very strange bug

embi

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was playing an ICC World cup on county mode, when for some reason, the selectors decided to replace my career character with a random black guy. The reason for their decision was soon apparent as i discovered he could bowl at 308 mph :p . It was very funny seeing what happened (the super fast balls beat even Alec Stewart on their way to the boundary. He has no name, and a bowling skill of 0 (and te same for the batting I presume).
Also, the fielding restricitons were lifted straight away, rather than after 15 overs.
This is a very strange bug, please help lol.

Any files you been playing around with? I'm not sure really... I just want a bug like that :p.

I'd certainly like a bug like that! Is your career player still there or has he been replaced by the random black guy?

lol its fun, but annoying... i haven't played with any files, the only thing that did have a little play with the files was the classic teams patch, i used it and uninstalled it. anyone have any kind of the same problem?

EDIT: @hondeyho, the random black guy only replaces him in the match, he doesnt appear elsewhere.

I have experienced some problems with my career player before, none on the scale of this... maybe i could make a patch for this, would certainly be fun :p !

Oh yeah, great idea, post your Game Profile (From your save folder), so we can use him :)!

He hasn't made a patch, it's his game profile that's mucked up.

lol he has a medium pace run-up, then he runs a few yards past the crease and delivers at 300 mph! The only trace of normality are his slower balls, which come out at 60 mph. there are some very strange things that happen, bowl it short and the ball takes a couple of minutes to land again. I'm gonna post my profile, then you can have a play with it. After that I'll write a batch file so you can install/uninstall. then it'll be a sort of patch :p .

Here we go. It's a .zip file, my preferred format.
To extract, with windows xp just right click and go to extract all, with anything else you will need a tool to do it. Most people prefer WinZip, which you can get free for a 30 day trial at http://www.winzip.com/. My preferred one is 7zip, which is free at http://www.7-zip.org/. Sorry about that, just had to prevent pointless questions.
Follow the instructions in the readme,and you should be fine. let us know how it goes.

EDIT: Forgot to attach the damn attachment.

Also madman, it should happen every game.

Attachments

• Profile.zip
    28.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
It must be your computer embi, it comes out fine on my computer - as much as we want the patch though don't go posting the whole game in here.

Users who are viewing this thread