View/edit 3d models?

rr112

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am actually am a decent 3d modeler.. and I thought that it might be interesting to view the 3d models in cricket 2004. Well you geniuses, like Prakash and Sam, have you guys managed to do this? I have the graphic importer, but that is only 2d graphics?

Thanks

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
anyone editing 3d models

has anyone startd editing 3d models???????

Sam have made avaliable the models in 3ds max format.

Attachments

• ump.JPG
    ump.JPG
    13.2 KB · Views: 105
  • batsman.JPG
    batsman.JPG
    12.5 KB · Views: 102

brad352

Executive member
bharat said:
has anyone startd editing 3d models???????

Sam have made avaliable the models in 3ds max format.
I'd assume they fall in the "more trouble than they're worth" category considering the imminent release of new versions- by made the models available, do you mean they can be edited and replaced back into the gob, or just viewed/edited but not implemented in game?

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
That's what even I wanted to know.Sam has got them in 3ds 6 format.I have 3ds 7 and took the screenshots with it.

I don't know anything about 3d editing. As rr112 says he's good at it.He can try to modify it.I don't know whether it can be put back into the GOB.Only Sam can answer that.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Yes they can be put back into the gob and rr112 has had a pretty good look at the 3D files but they're not in a format he knows much about I believe.

akira2291

Club Cricketer
im also much interessted in the progress of rr112 - please post some news if possible... great idea - espezially sharing your idea (/work) to the community. hope you will be able to edit the 3d models.

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
akira2291 you are right guys please post some news and share with all of us on the progress of the rr112 and editing of 3 D models.

boss

Club Cricketer
Ya!, it'll be a grt innovation to the game, though a bit later when EAC2005/BLIC will be on the way. Never the less, effort is what is more important. Cheers animation gurus!,

Boss

Users who are viewing this thread