Vinays WCC Gameplay patch v1 released

How do u rate my downloads

• Total voters

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
oh ok will test maybe now and give u feedback ok

ok i dont mean to be a pain in the a$$ ure patch is EXCELLENT dont get me wrong just need a few more adjustments on the straight drives and on drives i dont think ill ever get a 4 with them and more power on the legside and backfoot cover side shots need a lot of power not enuf they feel lik misstimed shots no matter how well i time them btw do this for both Beginer and Realistic

vinuatlast

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Punk i'll look into it later...in the next mod patch...But for this i need to hear some more review...i am tired of doing one after one ...after i have heard in some more people's review and their wishlist..i'll surely edit it and release..it ..

but i still need more peoples reviews >>

vinuatlast

Club Captain
irottev can u ask the staff members to move it into the Download centre..please...They seem to not listen ...By the guys please test it and give me reviews...

Please someone atleast post a review

groobz

Club Cricketer
good patch! unfortunatly its just like every other patch in that advance coverdrive slogs, can be hit for 4's and 6's almost everyball :(,

has this shot value been found yet?

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
vinuatlast said:
Thanx a ton duffarama...but the file has changed..please ...upload again ..there has been a change in the file please...
No problems. The file has been updated vinuatlast.
All the best with your AI patching.

Short Leg

International Cricketer
Really top effort mate. I reckon that its more of an ODI patch though because the batting is to easy for test cricket. Outfeild pacing is spot on.

vinuatlast

Club Captain
I will release an edited version 4 ...after i have taken all the points and opinions...groobz...u r point has been noted ..and in V4 ill make it a bit tuffer..

to Short Leg..well in Version 4 test batting will be reall tuff ..but Odi will not be changed...

Last edited:

irottev

School Cricketer
Batting could be made a little tougher indeed. I was excited when I edged a few times to the keeper in an ODI. Its one of the only patches where it happens a realistic amount of times.

vinuatlast

Club Captain
Wait for V4 batting will certainly be bit tougher....i just released it for the sake of people who really...missed the Brian Lara 99 type cricket ....well more enterprising versions are coming...I just need reviews and comments and wishlist..so that i can incorporate them in the next patch...Can somebody comments on the various shots i have edited..the Backfoot cover drive 6 hit , backfoot straight drive 6 hit , attacking coverdrive 6 hit ,Backfoot on drive...Backfoot late cut ,, Field setting ....Any changes required ??

By the way irottev and Short Leg and those who feel batting is way too easy ..have u tried it with the Real time or beginners gameplay file ???

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread