Vinays WCC Gameplay patch v1 released

How do u rate my downloads

• Total voters

Short Leg

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was batting in real time i found that timing a shot is to easy but im looking forward to v4. Your doing a top job mate keep up the good work.

vinuatlast

Club Captain
Can please someone post a comment or two after testing this patch ...I am looking forward to what changes u people would like to have in my version 4....

kymsheba

Club Cricketer
vinuatlast said:
Can please someone post a comment or two after testing this patch ...I am looking forward to what changes u people would like to have in my version 4....
Hi Vinuatlast,

tested your patch and WOW what a difference the game is actually enjoyable to play.

I was batting against Zimbabwe as india in a 1 day match on a dusty track in Kolkata.

and in the first over i got a good length ball bowled at my off stump and decided to drive down the ground....well my eyes popped out of my head when the ball hit the bat a little high on the face of the bat and instead of just rolling down to the fielder at mid off imagine my suprise when it flew into the air just over the bowlers head and just wide of mid off and ran down to the boundary for 4.

Oh my god it was a fantastic fluid shot i have never ever seen a ball fly over the bowlers head without using the 6 hit shot it was great.

2. i actually got to play my FIRST EVER CUT SHOT THAT actually hit the bat instead of either missing or dropping to my feet i have never ever been able to play the cut shot in ANY PATCH on this site with as much control and "feel" as your strokes have got...it is now a real pleasure to play the cut shot. WELL DONE HERE i dont think you could get it any better it is perfect.

3. A few overs later i got a no ball and pounced on it with a 6 hit shot over mid wicket it was great not sky rocketing up into the sky but a nice flatish realistic projectory for 6 it boggled my mind.

4. sweeps and hooks absolutly enjoyable to play even the reverse sweep was a dream to play.

5. the feel and motion of the shots are fantastic it almost feels as though you out there on the pitch playing the shots.

6. I was chasing 281 off 50 overs to win and got it in the 48th over with a beautifull glance shot down to 3rd man... once again first time i actually got to play this shot with the correct feel and motion to it.

overall i cant see anything wrong with this patch mate but if you are able to come up with some improvements (i cant see how though it is perfect) then mate you deserve the patch makers award of the year shared with Tuttsi and Boss.

Keep it up mate and i hope this was the sort of review you wanted once again sorry about not finding anything wrong with it the pace of the outfield is spot on as well. I will do a test match and get back with some more points for you if i find anything that may need tweaking.

i have added you to my recommended patch makers list in my sig mate congrats to you. :cheers :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :happy :D :)

Last edited:

vinuatlast

Club Captain
Thanks Kymsheba ....infact thank u very much for the review...Infact i was looking for somebody who could describe after playing a game or two....

By the way tell me which one are u using...beginners or realtime ???

Really nice of u to have added me to your recommended list...

By the more improvements will be there inte near future..

i'll be releasing a patch based on the fifa series

Amateur ... Semi -Pro ... Proffesional ....WorldClass.....

Different people have different taste...and yours matches with mine...Do test a game of test match and tell me...

Once again thanks for the review..

Last edited:

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
i ve tested ur patch in test match!!!! Really wonderful!!!!!!! Good range of shots all over the ground!!!! Really a gr8 work!!!! The six hitting shot...no words to speak abt it!!!!....really a fantastic job!!!!! To be honest,at first i preferd Doctor's patch than Tutsy's.....but now ur patch is better than Doctor's patch!!!!! I ve not tried it in ODI's as i m playing a test series!!!!!

To conclude overall:
Its the patch where really all the shots are perfect!!!! Really a fantastic job!!!! Keep going.....All the best!!!!

Wildwil

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I'll try your patch vinuatlast

Last edited:

vinuatlast

Club Captain
please those who have tried it give a review like the one Kymshba gave...i want to know if u require any changes..and also ...play an odi and a test and tell me how u fared...

kymsheba

Club Cricketer
vinuatlast said:
Thanks Kymsheba ....infact thank u very much for the review...Infact i was looking for somebody who could describe after playing a game or two....

By the way tell me which one are u using...beginners or realtime ???

Really nice of u to have added me to your recommended list...

By the more improvements will be there inte near future..

i'll be releasing a patch based on the fifa series

Amateur ... Semi -Pro ... Proffesional ....WorldClass.....

Different people have different taste...and yours matches with mine...Do test a game of test match and tell me...

Once again thanks for the review..
Hi Vinuatlast,

I was using real time patch on hard level for the 1 day game review i posted earlier and i am starting a test match today and will post when i have completed i am making notes of anything that i think needs tweaking as i play the test.

cant wait for your next patch mate. :)

viral1991

International Cricketer
I think this is an excellent patch.

I was playing a test of Ind vs. Aus with me as Ind on a hard track at the MCG.

Mcgrath was at his best, consistently on good line-length. He sometimes strayed on leg a bit and I would play the glance. The new strokes are great. I would time the glance differently & so, sometimes, the ball would travel fine & sometimes behind square. The outfield pacing is spot on. When I ran out of patience and played a straight drive with Sehwag to that good-length ball from Mcgrath, it edged & Gilly took it comfortably. Gambhir played well harassing Bracken in his his wayward bowling. But he too went in that good length from Mcgrath. Then Bracken was taken out & there came M.Clarke. He bowled long hops & full tosses & Dravid took full toll on him. He went too & then came Dhoni. He is 11* of 3 balls - 1x6 1x4! Sachin is quite on the other end. The shots are a little easy to hit, but this patch is amazing!

Does this count as a review? :)

James219

International Cricketer
Sounds like a decent patch, but I've got a question. Why exactly is this version 3, isn't it the first one to be released?

kymsheba

Club Cricketer
James219 said:
Sounds like a decent patch, but I've got a question. Why exactly is this version 3, isn't it the first one to be released?
I think what vinuatlast means by version 3 is that he actually did 3 major revisions of this patch doing improvements each time while he awaited permission from tutsi & boss to use parts of their patches so therefore the released version was actually his 3rd revision of this patch.

At least thats why it is version 3 i think.

update coming in next day or so vinuatlast on my test match review for you.

Users who are viewing this thread