• Pranav

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Shrenik

Votes: 14 10.9%

• Total voters

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
this is my version / tweak of shrenik's logo......
i dont claim any credit for this....just wanted to try out a few things myself....

13yo6dicopy.png

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
i'll just upload the attachment on PC server.

Attachments

• 13yo6di copy.png
    13yo6di copy.png
    79.2 KB · Views: 25

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No this one clearly look like a EA logo, other then that ball must be totally green or totally red, at the moment it looks odd.
I still feel his first logo, with thin outline and some glossy stadium effect could be the best one.

shrenik

International Coach
nice try JK but the outer ring looks pretty similar to the EA one...

cnbd_novice

International Coach
this is my version / tweak of shrenik's logo......
i dont claim any credit for this....just wanted to try out a few things myself....

snip

Looks like the EA Sports logo. And I'll admit, if C05/07/Fifa10 logos were like the EA Sports logo, it wouldn't look professional at all to me. The EA Sports crest/logo's ok for a brand (subsidiary) developer, but not for a product logo. Same goes for Shrenik's logo. I think it might make a cool Vengeance Gaming logo, but not prob a TAOC one. It might just be the back drop shadow of his original one that keeps it from looking like a proper logo to me, but then again, I thought the ball+trail edit he made was nicely done too.

And no offense, I don't like the look of yours - but that's likely due to the fact that you're editing it without his original file. It might've removed the badge feeling (not completely or not too well from what I feel), but it looks worse than Shrenik's original - at least to me. I really liked all of L_C's works - but his nominated one probably the least out of all of his other ones. I think the idea of using multiple logos isn't that bad an idea in itself.

But whatever, I'm not fit for a graphic critic.

Last edited:

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
Looks like the EA Sports logo. And I'll admit, if C05/07/Fifa10 logos were like the EA Sports logo, it wouldn't look professional at all to me. The EA Sports crest/logo's ok for a brand (subsidiary) developer, but not for a product logo. Same goes for Shrenik's logo. I think it might make a cool Vengeance Gaming logo, but not prob a TAOC one. It might just be the back drop shadow of his original one that keeps it from looking like a proper logo to me, but then again, I thought the ball+trail edit he made was nicely done too.

And no offense, I don't like the look of yours - but that's likely due to the fact that you're editing it without his original file. It might've removed the badge feeling (not completely or not too well from what I feel), but it looks worse than Shrenik's original - at least to me. I really liked all of L_C's works - but his nominated one probably the least out of all of his other ones. I think the idea of using multiple logos isn't that bad an idea in itself.

But whatever, I'm not fit for a graphic critic.

if you would've read my last post...i clearly stated that i used EA's one for trial basis.

i understand what your saying, but this isnt the display of my graphical skills. just wanted to see if some chopping and changing removed the so called "Badge" feeling.

as they say,"too many chefs spoil the broth".....too much editing has spoiled shrenik's logo as earlier mentioned by Send2Yaari.

i really loved shrenik's 2nd logo..aka the stumps with the thinner outline. if i was the judge here, i would pick that one as the winner but since
this project is LM's baby more than mine, i'll leave it up to him to decide.....:)

Last edited:

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Cricket Duke, just stop already. Your logos are unoriginal and just plain horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread