Want to be a forum moderator ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Admin

As the forum has kept on growing, a need for more moderators has arisen.

If you are interested to become a moderator at the forums please post a "yes" in this thread.

You must have atleast 50 posts and have joined at least a month ago, and must visit the forums regularly. Please DO NOT post if you do not fit this criteria.

Yes
I would like to get a chance and try my hand on it
how many places are up for grabs
When will we be notified whether we have been selected or not ?

I'll leave this thread open for a day or two to give everyone a chance to see it and then decide.

Thanks

And yeah...dont PM about this ;), posting here is enough.

Obviously, Vineet, I would like to. I have so much time to spend. Infact, I have all the daytime for the forums, maybe 10 am to 1 pm for sleep. :D

Originally posted by Iniyan@Feb 4 2004, 08:21 PM
Obviously, Vineet, I would like to. I have so much time to spend. Infact, I have all the daytime for the forums, maybe 10 am to 1 pm for sleep. :D
err...you're already a mod Iniyan :blink:

All existing forum mods are now global mods.

I would.

I'm on here all the time. And look at the time i registered.

Originally posted by Admin+Feb 4 2004, 08:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Admin @ Feb 4 2004, 08:53 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Iniyan
@Feb 4 2004, 08:21 PM
err...you're already a mod Iniyan :blink:

All existing forum mods are now global mods. [/b]
Oops, I thought that I was a mod in 'Cricket2002.tk central' only. How come I did n't notice that I was a super mod? Anyway, Andrew gets the job done, before people even know what happened. :clap: :cheer:

P.S: My mouse is dead. I am using the 'numpad' as my 'mouse'. Got to get a enw one tomorrow. You know, it is hard using this numpad, my hand goes straight to the mouse pad. :D :D

good to see the enthusiasm
Vineet , I wanted to know that how many people are you going to newly appoint as moderators

B) do the moderators have to be good in computers or should know to make a patch or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread