WCEXP 2003 Screens by me ! - screens as you requested

harsh

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ok I'm going to try the image attaching thingy Ritwik suggested.

The main menu WC interface

harsh

School Cricketer
Team select menu.

I really like the new zebra look for the team logos

S

sonic

well done harsh, you beat me to it, i was just about to do the same! it really is stunning isnt it? i cant believe the job vineets actualy done here - this really looks like hes spent hour upon hour perfecting every fine detail (i love the stumps and the umpires)...EA should take note...here is a man displaying real talent and its clear from the menu on that this guy vineet is an absolute genius...im almost creaming my pants...everyone download it now!!

harsh

School Cricketer
You're right Sonic he's done a superb job.

Here's the stumps Sonic was talking of. (It has the yellow bails ..so cool)

K

killa_stiky2002

[color=#000000:post_uid7]more more more!!!!!! :D
I'm currently download number 6,7, 8 or 23

make my mouth water more[/color]

harsh

School Cricketer
Here's umpire VEnkat laying down the law.

Its not such a great screen. Looks way better in the game. And he's included other famous umpires like Rudi, Bucknor, Sheperd etc.

Also I like the WC adboards. Much better than EA's crappy ones.Small touch but adds infinitely to the mood.

S

sonic

nice one mate :P do youg et the same feeling as me that it seems like a completely diffferent game in world cup mode? to actually play it, and knock those ace stumps flying...its like all my christmases have come at once :D

harsh

School Cricketer
I've never been so excited by a Cricket patch before. Its sooo cool ! I just finished seeing the awesome India-Pakisthan game on the telly and now I'm playing it on my PC.

Here's my India lineup. Another cool thing is with the new 1st 11 teams the CPU chooses the best players automatically not some stupid team. Here I've gone with Agarkar and Kumble as you can see :P

Edited By harsh on 1046558495

harsh

School Cricketer
Seems like the game mirrors real life too closely at times now /d/ :h: Poor Ganguly can't get a break even in a video game :D

harsh

School Cricketer
A worried looking Yuvraj . He should be India's lost 3 wickets for only 24 runs :o

S

sonic

harshy, see if you can get in a pic of the world cup screen with the group tables :P i like your work mate! :D

harsh

School Cricketer
The real work is done by Vineet mate. I just take screens :;):

I sent some of my screens to Vineet and I got a reply saying he'll put some of them up on his site. :P

S

sonic

ahhhhh!!! ####! :angry: the people here would have loved to see that..i like the ad boards as well...all the proper world cup sponsors! i really cant get enough of this, vineet could have sold this patch and make a killing (well) hes such a top bloke.

R

Rangeela

well I am downloading it right now as I am typing ..... by looking at some of the screen shots it looks amazing
hey harsh can you put a screenshot of a world cup point table like sonic mentioned earlier?
I am on a dial up so it will take me about hour to download it and feel the new expansion so i definately like to see new screenshots if you guys can post it
thx

diblick

School Cricketer
Hey guys..
Where is the download link...I cant seem to find it on the page?

Thankx

Users who are viewing this thread