Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Lockie Ferguson should be in the squad ahead of Henry. He has good FC numbers, and just took a 5-fer vs WI.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Interesting series this. Thank you lord for yet another unique series then the mindless India Sri Lanka going on. New Zealand obviously start the series as favorites and have a very good team but West Indies can be a bit surprising. West Indies need someone to support Hope, they need 2-3 more batsman to step up and be consistent. I think West Indies bowlers can bowl well in supported conditions. Good luck and excite to follow this series.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Interesting series this. Thank you lord for yet another unique series then the mindless India Sri Lanka going on. New Zealand obviously start the series as favorites and have a very good team but West Indies can be a bit surprising. West Indies need someone to support Hope, they need 2-3 more batsman to step up and be consistent. I think West Indies bowlers can bowl well in supported conditions. Good luck and excite to follow this series.
What is most exciting in my opinion is how Chris Gayle will do on those tiny grounds in NZ. :p I would say the limited overs would be closer as the WI team only knows to hit big.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Surprised to see NZ bowl. The pitch looks green but looks flat. There is no movement in the initial three overs so far and the sky is clear. All West Indies need to do is bat sensibly and put on a good total on board.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Wonderful start for West Indies, as I said the pitch looks just green but nothing about the pitch says its a bowling pitch. If West Indies can hold up like Bangladesh who scored 500 runs, its going to be a long tiring day at work for NZ.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Very good comeback by New Zealand at lunch now. That couple of wickets brought NZ back into the game. Wagner isn't talked much about but is dangerous as ever with the short ball. Teams plan against Boult and Southee but Wagner is the one who can seriously damage any top order and begin a collapse.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
WTF! West Indies just self exploded! Hit wicket the first ball for Ambris and 80/5 after a good start :/ I just jinxed them badly

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
This is incredible stuff from Wagner. Never expected WI to be in this position from 59/0

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
I wanted West Indies to play well and within 2 sessions they are almost done :( Feel sorry for the openers who did really well

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
From 59/0 to 134 all out only West Indies and Pakistan can achieve. So much talent West Indies have, they need some good person to lead them and coach them. Jason Holder just does not impress

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
From 59/0 to 134 all out only West Indies and Pakistan can achieve. So much talent West Indies have, they need some good person to lead them and coach them. Jason Holder just does not impress
I would agree with that, Holder is not one who can motivate his players and is generally a defensive captain. West Indies need a captain with an attacking mindset and I think Kraigg Brathwaite should be one to test for the the captaincy. He was with the team the longest, and is a reliable player. There are talented players in this WI team but there needs to be someone to spur these guys up. They have match winners their side, and have victories against teams like Pakistan and England. The coach is not a problem, Stuart Law is doing the best he can and since he came there has been improvement in the side. The biggest problems in this team is the leadership and the WICB.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Wow. Just saw the scorecard. Wagner ripped them apart !

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I would agree with that, Holder is not one who can motivate his players and is generally a defensive captain. West Indies need a captain with an attacking mindset and I think Kraigg Brathwaite should be one to test for the the captaincy. He was with the team the longest, and is a reliable player. There are talented players in this WI team but there needs to be someone to spur these guys up. They have match winners their side, and have victories against teams like Pakistan and England. The coach is not a problem, Stuart Law is doing the best he can and since he came there has been improvement in the side. The biggest problems in this team is the leadership and the WICB.
The problem is, that Holder is the only person (maybe) who agrees with whatever the board says, hence the captaincy.

Shai Hope is an interesting prospect, and can be chosen for vice captain. I know he is inexperienced but can be nurtured into one of the great wicketkeeper batsmen. His innings against England was a true gem and he has the capability to produce much more like them.

Users who are viewing this thread