West Indies v New Zealand 2nd Test 2012

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Register your team here. Deadline is August 2, 2012 at 15:00 GMT.

West Indies v New Zealand | Cricket news, live scores, fixtures, features and statistics on ESPN Cricinfo

flags_wi.jpg
West Indies

Darren Sammy*
Denesh Ramdin?
Adrian Barath
Tino Best
Shivnarine Chanderpaul
Narsingh Deonarine
Fidel Edwards
Assad Fudadin
Chris Gayle
Sunil Narine
Kieran Powell
Kemar Roach
Marlon Samuels

flags_nz.jpg
New Zealand

Ross Taylor*
Trent Boult
Doug Bracewell
Dean Brownlie
Daniel Flynn
Martin Guptill
Brendon McCullum
Chris Martin
Tarun Nethula
Tim Southee
Kruger van Wyk?
Neil Wagner
BJ Watling
Kane Williamson

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Nope, no Vettori or Rampaul for the 2nd test.

West Indies v New Zealand, 2nd Test, Jamaica: Daniel Vettori ruled out of Jamaica Test | Cricket News | West Indies v New Zealand | ESPN Cricinfo

New Zealand have suffered a major blow ahead of the second Test against West Indies in Jamaica after Daniel Vettori was ruled out with groin strain.

West Indies v New Zealand, 2nd Test, Jamaica: Injured Ravi Rampaul out of second Test | Cricket News | West Indies v New Zealand | ESPN Cricinfo

The fast bowler Ravi Rampaul has been ruled out of the second Test against New Zealand due to a groin injury. He has been replaced in the 13-man West Indies squad by Fidel Edwards, who has been in and out of the Test side this year.

Makes you wonder what they were up to, to have both suffered groin strains :rolleyes

Ahmad Shah

Panel of Selectors
Damn! couldn't remove Martin from my squad missed the deadline by just a minute. :(

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
what no martin in this match ? Even he is in my team also fidel edwards to so i will be nowere near the winning margin for this one :( :noway

Last edited:

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Hmm Martin was rested last minute it seems.

cricinfo said:
The reason for Martin's exclusion: "We wanted two fresh bowlers [seamers]," says Ross Taylor, after Martin bowled a fair bit in the warm-up game and the first Test.

He can't be replaced, but I guess a lot of people will have him in their team, so it shouldn't cost too much.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors

Users who are viewing this thread