What Bat Do You Use?

B

benburch2001

If you play cricket what bat do you own and use? I had a Slazenger V100 but that broke then i recently got a Kookaburra Kahuna Legend.

S

squiz

Good Ol' GM Maestro, had it for a couple of years now, but still does the job

wackojacko

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I had a Kahuna dominator, but the toe snapped off...

i got a Slazenger V800 for xmas

S

sachin

i've got a naverone (newberry).awesome bat.it's got a curve too. :lol:

C

chiraz

a VERY old V100 ( had it for 5 years!) only scored one 50 with it ;(

B

benbuet

i got a lovely heavy MRF genius.Has got a sweet middle shame i should use the middle a bit more but still a quality bat!!!

P

playjls

only one 50.my highest score is 49 in a 20 overs u15 (im still 15) game so you didnt do that bad. The worst thing is that nobody told me i was on 49 :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: .It was in the last couple of overs and i had to push the score along.but if i knew i would have kept out the straight ball :angry:

S

sachin

thats tough man.someone from my team said after i'd got out you were on 99 and i'm like pooh but then i realised he was joking. :lol: :lol: :lol:

C

chiraz

Originally posted by playjls@Jan 5 2004, 04:08 AM
only one 50.my highest score is 49 in a 20 overs u15 (im still 15) game so you didnt do that bad. The worst thing is that nobody told me i was on 49 :angry:? :angry:? :angry:? :angry: .It was in the last couple of overs and i had to push the score along.but if i knew i would have kept out the straight ball :angry:
yeah i was caught first ball after a drinks break for 48 and no one told me once...

i`m a BOWLER i don`t know how to bat ;)

and i was playing u15 cricket in the 1980`s sonny jim :D

J

jeromedascorp

I have a fe bats. I use SS Gutsy and SG Azzha Plus. Thjey dot make Azzha Plus anmore. Have a Gray Nicolls Millennium bat,but its a size 6 so too small now. But I used it for more than 2 years back in india. Now 97% of the time my bats just sit in my closet. BLODDY AMERICANS!! No one plays cricket here.

Users who are viewing this thread