What Bat Do You Use?

L

liquid_decoy_006

i have a gm maxi original but i dont really like it. I dont bat much so i dont get such a good bat. Im a leg spin bowler!! :D

A

arshol

I use a Laver & Wood Signature bat. It rocks . I am a 8th batsman that means I am a tailender and still have scored a fifty and about 3, 30+ not out innings . This bat rocks :thumbs:

N

nik

I use a BDM GENIUS this bat helped me when i was playing in india for vijayawada C.C hit 256* off 186 balls!!

R

rasi

I have a GM Maestro at home. Out here, I am playing with an SS Jumbo.

Well, I was at my prime four years ago, when I shined at the U-19 level. I scored six centuries that season wit hthe HS of 161*. I was one of the probables for the U-19 WC which India won under Kaif.

Kaif, Yuvraj, Ajay Ratra, RS Sodhi, etc. were good friends of mine. I've lost contact with them now.

BTW, I have played at the National U-11, U-13, U-15 and U-19 levels. :thumbs: Also, played one game for my state before I got through to the IAF.

C

cricket2004

i used slazengerv1200 for 3 yeaars and my highest with it was 104 of 25 overs match and in 50 overs 62.Now days i have Ihsan bat that is better but its really expensive (1500rs)

B

Blitzkreig86

I have a Gray Nicholls Longbow monster (full size just over 3 pounds)

and a Slazenger V600 (full size, 2 and a 1/2 pounds)

S

Sutts375

I have 2 bats, a Salix Venom - which has the most unbelievable middle and a light pickup! and an mrf wizard - i bought it recently in india. I think its the same style of bat lara uses. its heavy, but packs a punch. made my only ever 100 with the mrf :thumbs:

L

leeassault

Hi guys i have a

Hunts Mettle it is the greatest bat made by a man.

My highest score with it is 62 when my team collapsed to 9 fa 66 and i was on 20 odd and the #11 was sh!t as he made 11 of the partnership of 42 i was a gun

G

goochie333

For 16 years I have used Duncan Fearnley ... now I have my bats made by Fearnley's and have never had a bad bat from them currently in the third season with a Magnum 5 star 2lb 14oz .... I have breifly tried a Kookaburogh ten years ago but it cracked with in a few weeks dew to being Kasmir Willow

I would recommend Duncan Fearnleys every time by far the best in bats !!!

Users who are viewing this thread