What car do you drive?

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
If you do decide to go for Suzuki, I'd recommend the Swift over the SX4.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Automatics are very easy to drive. Takes your mind of many things and you do feel relaxed after driving. Though I do miss the manual gear changes sometimes.

But in most places in India, driving an Auto transmission car is a must- say Bangalore or Mumbai.

P

pcfan123

Have an 2010 Audi A6 for the weekend and up until Thursday when my bro returns. Dog's not allowed in it though :(

----------

of course by "have" I mean it's parked at my house and I am in possession of the keys :p

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
But in most places in India, driving an Auto transmission car is a must- say Bangalore or Mumbai.

Yea I agree with that. In fact, driving through town in a manual is right pain with the constant gear changes and stopping.

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Takes your mind of many things and you do feel relaxed after driving. Though I do miss the manual gear changes sometimes.
Lol, I am a 14 year old kid and it's my dad who is gonna drive it. :p
Anyways it's either a Vento or Fiat Linea. Eagerly waiting. Hope that it's a Vento. :p

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Lol, I am a 14 year old kid and it's my dad who is gonna drive it. :p
Anyways it's either a Vento or Fiat Linea. Eagerly waiting. Hope that it's a Vento. :p

Yea, VW would be the more sensible choice seeing as VW is the more reliable out of the two. Good ol' German engineering.

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Yeah, Im obviously hoping it's a Vento. My dad told that we'll go to both VW and Fiat showrooms when my exams end and we will finalize it

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Go for a VW, Fiat has again, not learnt from its previous mistakes and the after-sales are still terrible, even though they have a tie-up with TATA.

VW, is a nice roomy car and you will get a good experience when you go to the showroom to have a look at it.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
VW might mean high maintenance costs, compared to Toyota, or Maruti-Suzuki, or maybe even Honda. Not sure about FIAT, but still I would definitely go for Vento over Fiat.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Slightly on the higher side, yes....but as you yourself have put it- anyday over FIAT. Btw, what new cars are going to be launched in India in the next few months ?

Sureshot

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
Have an 2010 Audi A6 for the weekend and up until Thursday when my bro returns. Dog's not allowed in it though :(

----------

of course by "have" I mean it's parked at my house and I am in possession of the keys :p

Mmm, A6.

Been looking at some Golf's.

P

pcfan123

started it up today, am supposed to start it everyday but haven't had time. don't want to take it to campus cause Im scared someone will ding it in the parking lot. Probably just drive it around the neighborhood and give it a run on the freeway tonight.

I like anything made by VW or any German automaker for that matter. Have a C240 myself and it's getting dated. Hope to upgrade to the new generation C class or try Audi when I'm out of school

Users who are viewing this thread