Funny stuff

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
Online Cricket Games Owned
Also, why have you taken this so overboard? No need to assume about the smiley, since in the first place there is not going to be one there..........

And please, dont call me 'karter'

pentagram

Banned for Account Faking
duffarama said:
Don't listen to pentagram Max, your jokes are great. :)
I fixed up the put down that he posted.

thats crap. cant you post your comment on how you liked a post? i didnt use bad language and i made sure that it doesnt sound hurting to the person who reads it.
this sucks duff. give me a break, cant believe you did that.just because you liked the joke,it doesnt mean that i am not entitled to my opinion.
talk about abusing power.

Cowburn199

International Coach
pentagram said:
thats crap. cant you post your comment on how you liked a post? i didnt use bad language and i made sure that it doesnt sound hurting to the person who reads it.
this sucks duff. give me a break, cant believe you did that.just because you liked the joke,it doesnt mean that i am not entitled to my opinion.
Pentagram he was not abusing his power. If you did not like the joke in the first place then you could have avoided posting here.

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
pentagram said:
If you would like to put down other users, talk to me in private. :)
We can sort things out. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread