What do you guys think of this 360 birthday list ?

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well I've bought COD: WoW and Fallout 3 and I haven't been dissapointed by either. I got another $150 to spend. I'm hoping to save it on Ashes Cricket (Maybe PC though) or the new Halo ODST game. With King_Pieterson insisting I purchase UFC: Undisputed, I thouroughly enjoyed it when I 'borrowed' it from a friend. I'll probably just get my lazy ass cousin to buy it for me :P

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
Well the fact you haven't got Fallout 3 yet shocks me. Get cod for the online and never played prototype but people say its decent so you know yeah

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
Yeah it's a shame really, I've missed out on a lot. It's been like a week or so and I'm no where near completing the main quest, it's freakin' epic. It's so rewarding to melee using V.A.T.S. Especially if it's a critical hit with a sledgehammer on a Super Mutant ;)

P

pcfan123

I know its not out but when Diablo III finally does come out, will it be on any of the consoles?

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
Their thinking about a console port. But at this stage it's available for just PC/Mac OSX.

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
Doubt it, it's a PC game. I love COD:WaW, a ton of fun. Still waiting for my copy of Fallout 3 to come over from the UK. Finished it once on PC already but thought I'd play it again, such an awesome game.

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
I am ashamed to say, that after 6 days of play ... I just found out theirs a jump button. I was watching this video on youtube for the pipes in Megaton when I was bored.

I feel like such a noob.

P

pcfan123

you guys are going to think I am super lame, but I did enjoy Lord of the Rings Conquest. It was good fun to play the movie and they even have an evil version where they use cut scenes from the movie to make a different storyline where the Orcs win. Rent it though as I beat it in about 8 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread