What do you like watching more: Batting or Bowling?

When watching cricket, do you like to watch your side bat or bowl? Why?

• Batting

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Bowling

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Both

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Neither - I only play cricket

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i like watching both, the likes of warne and murali destroying a batting line up, and the likes of pietersen and dhoni taking the attack to the opposition with some hard hitting.....

I like both, but particularly in the highlights package.

In highlights, I like to see wickets being taken more than runs being scored. I enjoy the fall of wickets package shown at the end of every innings.

I love watching bowlers with extreme pace like Brett Lee and Akhtar (until he was a cheating barstool). Spinners such as Warne & Murali. Batsmen such as Ponting, Hayden Vaughan, Pieterson and fielders such as Paul Collingwood. AMazing.

I love batting, when there's an electricity in the partnership that has them pounding fours and sixes each over. It creates thick and fast momentum that engages you. When they're pulling teeth with ones and twos, however, it has the potential to bog down the whole game (to me at least), even if the bowling's great. :noway

Also paves the way for some interesting fielding.

I enjoy both but if i had to choose i'd rather watch England bat. Especially in test matches. I love watching classy stroke makers so enjoy watching Vaughan, Bell, and Pietersen. I do enjoy watching the bowling aswell, i am just not much of a fan of England's middle over bowling in odi's. I find watching Collingwood bowl extremely boring, i find spinners interesting to watch but watching Collingwood is dull. Jimmy Anderson is one of my fave bowlers to watch atm, so i like watching him bowl. I like the 2 extremes when it comes to bowling, fast bowling and spin bowling. I dont have a massive preference when it comes to batting or bowling though.

Users who are viewing this thread