What games have you been playing recently?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Watch dogs and DBC 14 :D

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
For those that have played Watch Dogs what are your thoughts on the game? Any good?

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
For those that have played Watch Dogs what are your thoughts on the game? Any good?
I completed the story yesterday. Rather disappointed. It's a fantastic concept, and I have a good deal of fun profiling people (one I saw described as a 'clown fetishist') but the story is clich?d - you look for revenge for your niece's death. You have a whole city linked to this control system and they don't make enough of it for me.

The characters are not likeable enough for me to really care about. The niece is only seen in flashback so I don't feel enough passion to avenge her death as I saw so little of her. The only character I liked was Raymond 'T-Bone' Kenney, but you don't meet him until the second half of the game.

Missions are repetitive. There are, as you would expect from the developer of Assassins Creed, stealth missions. These are quite cool when you can stand outside a building and hack into the cameras and switch between them to complete a task without ever going inside yourself. When you get stuck on a mission though, you might find yourself going slightly mad before you manage to crack it.

The end of the game confirms there will be a second Watch Dogs, and that is a good thing because this is still an excellent concept which I feel they made a good attempt at but ultimately failed. I have no interest in playing the story again.

If you are thinking of buying it my advice would be to wait until it drops in price before doing so.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The walking dead season 2, episode 3.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
There's a guy in Watch Dogs called Galtero Blanco, who has been diagnosed with terminal cancer and is a laundry mat manager. Considering Galtero Blanco translates from Spanish as Walter White, that is one hell of a Breaking Bad reference right there.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
SouthPark : Stick Of The Truth

Douchebag,Commander Douchebag,Sir Douchebag (Thief)

Alien Ship Part Was Awesome :D

Now i dont know what should i do :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread