What is your favourite ground

wackojacko

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i also like the Colombo SSC ground.

earlier this year when i was there i watched Sri lanka vs Zew zealand i think it was at that ground.

i liked it how you sat so close to the players rooms,

grabed a few autographs too ^_^

N

Nirav85

Of course my favourite is for the club i play for...Inverhaugh Cricket ground :D (which is in canada)...there are pics of it on cricinfo...my second favourite is national stadium since that is the city i come from(in pak...i am born in can)...and iniyan right now Kolkata is the biggest stadium but they are making renevations on MCG so it is going to become bigger....I was reading that the(cricket australia) took out the top stands or something like that. Hey i just realized something, this board doesnt have akot of aussies, on every board i go to there are mainly aus...hmmmmmmmmmmmm....did u guys do something to them...lol

R

rasi

But wherever you go, you would never find an atmosphere equivalent to that in the sub-continent.

wackojacko

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
yes, at that SRL vs NZL test you should have heard the fans shout when Murali came on to bowl, it was as if they had won or something

I

imported_akeel

my favourates are lords,oval london cause i`ve been there and my home ground THE NATIONAL STADIUM KARACHI.where i also have played a cople of matches / :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread